Chidiebere Nwakali

A back four of Shinnie logan Arnasson and McKenna is about the slowest back four that could be selected

Whats the answer I don't know but playing that back line with our lack of defensive cover on the flanks is not going to resolve our ills

O Connor Considine can't run full stop open your eyes.

O Connor Considine can't run full stop open your eyes.

I'm not saying that either

but that back line does not fix us in any way shape or form we suffer from a lack of pace at the back - have done all season the fact that we have no protection from our flanks makes it worse

a back line of shinnie logan arnesson and McKenna will not see us ok as the basic problem is still there and possibly is even worse than it was before np pace no protection from the flanks and very little aerial ability

What should we do - what we should have done last summer and replaced Taylor and looked seriously at a replacement for considine.

Wise up.

What do you think of our pace in our back line?

What do you think of our Aerial Ability in the back line

What do you think of the levels of protection that we have between the midfield and the defense in the wide areas

Who do you think is commanding in our defense

What do you think of the various partnerships between logan and the RCB and the relationships between the two centre backs?

What do you think of the positional awareness of our back line

Everyone seems to be absolutely certain that switching shinnie to left back is going to resolve all these problems overnight, we have far more problems in our defense and switching Shinnie to left back will make some better will make some worse and will leave some problems there exactly the same as they are at the moment

I'm not saying that either

but that back line does not fix us in any way shape or form we suffer from a lack of pace at the back - have done all season the fact that we have no protection from our flanks makes it worse

a back line of shinnie logan arnesson and McKenna will not see us ok as the basic problem is still there and possibly is even worse than it was before np pace no protection from the flanks and very little aerial ability

What should we do - what we should have done last summer and replaced Taylor and looked seriously at a replacement for considine.

The teams with wide threat have attacked down our left side because Considine is woeful, slow, poor positionally and can’t turn. Replace him and we will be in a much better position.

Shinnie has more pace and far more ability than Considine.

We have eventually replaced Taylor, he just needs to fix his knee and get fit.

One of the biggest issues is not playing a settled back 4. Play this back 4 for the rest of the season and we will be fine. At the moment the ever changing centre half’s and shite left back is what’s costing us and having an effect on Logan’s form.

McGinn in front of Logan will help settle him down too.

However I think our glue pot of a manager will persevere with Considine, and continue to chop and change the centre back pairing.

The teams with wide threat have attacked down our left side because Considine is woeful, slow, poor positionally and can’t turn. Replace him and we will be in a much better position.

Shinnie has more pace and far more ability than Considine.

We have eventually replaced Taylor, he just needs to fix his knee and get fit.

One of the biggest issues is not playing a settled back 4. Play this back 4 for the rest of the season and we will be fine. At the moment the ever changing centre half’s and shite left back is what’s costing us and having an effect on Logan’s form.

McGinn in front of Logan will help settle him down too.

However I think our glue pot of a manager will persevere with Considine, and continue to chop and change the centre back pairing.

Arnasson is incapable of playing more than two games at a time it seems and I believe that Shinnie is about to start his second suspension of the season.

Really going to help with a settled back line

Arnasson is incapable of playing more than two games at a time it seems and I believe that Shinnie is about to start his second suspension of the season.

Really going to help with a settled back line

What realistically do we do then or do you just disagree with people, but have no worthwhile opinion yourself?

my view is that we needed to replace Taylor when he left and should have been looking at succession planning for considine last season - these problems go back to Jan 2017

Now it does look like we might have been doing that with Devlin - some reports suggesting we wanted him in the close season before he got injured in the last game of the season so we have to hope that he solve our RCB problem that we have had all season

On the left - I wonder if we now need to look at Harvie - the problem here is that puts McKenna and harvie as two young players on our left but I do wonder if its something we should consider

but to me we need to know if Harvie is good enough now or not because if shinnie goers back there then he will be back in the CM position next season - our entire centre midfield currently being loans will determine that .

so I would either give Harvie a chance or get in a loanee in or alternatively I would give us some stability and go with a back three - may not agree and it might not be the right move but it is no worse than any other suggestions

Sounds like I am giving up on this season - perhaps I am

@@Bamber has just talked me out of going to the game today

See we said last season was a rebuild . This close season is massive

a lot would be happy with

Rogers

Logan

Arnason

McKenna

Shinnie

Nwakali

McLean

McGinn

Christie

GMS

Rooney

As the starting line up

May

Stewart

Considine

Wright

Reynolds

O Conner

Harvie

Ball

Could be part of our bench (6 obviously)

Those in red are not likely serious picks to be part of our Euro Qualifier round 1 team - we need to know if Harvie is good enough so we should be seriously consider playing him now

McKenna, good in the air. Arnason, good in the air. Shinnie quick. Logan, quick.

Logan has been shite of late but hes not slow.

Edit to add: bamber you said thats our slowest back 4. Sorry, considine, slow, OConnor, slow.

DYA

Brilliant

Nothing more to be said then a great defense and will be ace they are all wonderfull in the air and full of pace that will keep us straight till the end of the season

no I'm saying that that defense is too slow, has no commanding aerial ability no partnerhips and is short term Arnasson cant manage more than two games in a row, shinnie is about to start his second suspension

I would go a back three or look to next season and get harvie in and find out if he is good enough

Shinnie will be centre mid next season no doubt so leave him there.

Considine has?loon fae the school better than fuckin Considine!

Very rare Considine actually gets done for pace actually. It's another myth been doing the rounds for a years now. Horrendous positional sense, definitely. But he's actually got a few gears in the tank.