Chidiebere Nwakali

Flood like but looks as though he can pass the ball is a fare description. Too early to make any comment on whether he will pass the mustard. Its true the game was passing him by and he looked a tad erratic and clumsy but he came into the game and has shown enough to think he may be the kind of player required (flood like). Still a young guy so expect he may be a tad inconsistent. Thought he was played a tad far forward given that he is meant to be a defensive midfielder.

Shinnie a tad off again today I would like to see Shinnie go to left back and Chidi take his place in midfield. Would give us a better shape and maybe take the pressure off of Shinnie and lesson the yellow card count. Hard to drop Consi after scoring 2 goals though.

He got about the park well, the game did pass him by a touch and he looked a bit clumsy but also did some pretty good stuff, as others have spoken about above.

He seems like a lucky player, that's the main impression I get from him. He's more likely to get the rub of the green than others.

Hopefully the loon turns out good. Also loved his reactions to the two goals.

I liked what I saw. Snapping at heels and tidy with his play. Want to see more of him v United.

Me too.

Tough tackling and re-distribution of the ball.

Some folk saying the game passed him by? :hypno:

WT actual F.

Oh. They mean the 63 minutes when he was on the bench?

Fair enough.

ok hes just fucking shite then? hes not making an impact

Oh my.

WTF do you want him to dee?

Heedbutt the ref?

Me too.

WT actual F.

Fair enough.

Oh my.

Heedbutt the ref?

hes a defensive (or central) midfielder putting him on to play no10 says mcinnes doesnt trust him yet. maybe he needs more time to adapt and ill be generous and see what he can do against united.

I should probably caveat any statements saying hes shite by saying hes 17x better than anthony oconnor

• Downvote 1

Flood like but looks as though he can pass the ball is a fare description. Too early to make any comment on whether he will pass the mustard. Its true the game was passing him by and he looked a tad erratic and clumsy but he came into the game and has shown enough to think he may be the kind of player required (flood like). Still a young guy so expect he may be a tad inconsistent. Thought he was played a tad far forward given that he is meant to be a defensive midfielder.

Shinnie a tad off again today I would like to see Shinnie go to left back and Chidi take his place in midfield. Would give us a better shape and maybe take the pressure off of Shinnie and lesson the yellow card count. Hard to drop Consi after scoring 2 goals though.

Play Consie up front then!

We don't need another Willo Flood but we do need someone with his energy in midfield.

His 'energy' meant he was caught out of position a lot. We already have 2 'sitting' midfielders who like to romp up the park, leaving huge gaps (ibrox being a great example). We need someone cynical, like robson in there.

His 'energy' meant he was caught out of position a lot. We already have 2 'sitting' midfielders who like to romp up the park, leaving huge gaps (ibrox being a great example). We need someone cynical, like robson in there.

Aye but that's because he didn't use his energy properly not because he had energy in the first place. Our midfield needs to be more energetic and aggressive, Flood had those qualities.

It's not really about Willo Flood though. It's about getting the right qualities in our midfield

Aye but that's because he didn't use his energy properly not because he had energy in the first place. Our midfield needs to be more energetic and aggressive, Flood had those qualities.

It's not really about Willo Flood though. It's about getting the right qualities in our midfield

So flood with composure and positional sense?

Thought the lad did well when he came on - has a bit of character about him the way he squared up to the Accies defender who tried to pick him up. Reckon there's a lot more to come once he gets game time and settles in to pace of our game - did well chasing back a couple of times and closing players down and offers a different style to other midfielders we've got on the books

Me too.

WT actual F.

Fair enough.

Oh my.

Heedbutt the ref?

You should get slaughtered for that but you won't, someone used another term for that to describe Jack and got hounded.

We really don't need a flood replacement. A player who runs about like a headless chicken and caught out of position time after time...no thanks

Yeah we've got Shinnie for that.