Chidiebere Nwakali

Very rare Considine actually gets done for pace actually. It's another myth been doing the rounds for a years now. Horrendous positional sense, definitely. But he's actually got a few gears in the tank.

He really hasn't.

So much so that Willie Miller commented on radio a few months ago about how Considine has struggled with lack of pace right through his career and every year he was almost cut as a youth due to lack of pace.

One good pass, a couple of decent tackles, dumped on his arse once, and a yellow for an alleged late challenge.

No time for him to get properly involved or show what he can do. Today was just a tease.

Hopefully start him against County/Hamilton so we can get a proper look at the fella.

The referees will be delighted to have another player of potential influence in our side to nullify with swift yellow cards.

Guess his name will already be written in their books though prior to kick off because it will be a cunt for them to write it in the wee book out in the rain when breathing out their arse during the actual event

Very rare Considine actually gets done for pace actually. It's another myth been doing the rounds for a years now. Horrendous positional sense, definitely. But he's actually got a few gears in the tank.

Your having a laugh again do you not see opposition wingers get past him time and again to cross the ball no?fuckin hell he stays a mile from them because it takes him a fortnight to turn.some have blinkers your blind as a bat

Shinnie was indeed pish and has in fact been pish all season.

Maybe the drugs he takes daily for his bowel disorder needs amending, as it must badly affect his capacity to play footy at the highest level

What a strange thing to post about. Maybe he should just go back to left back.

Shinnie was indeed pish and has in fact been pish all season.

Maybe the drugs he takes daily for his bowel disorder needs amending, as it must badly affect his capacity to play footy at the highest level

What you said about Shinnie being pish all season is correct.

What came next.. weirdo.

Canna mind who said it but they were spot on when they said Mulumbu absolutely schooled Shinnie on what a midfielder is. Made an absolute cunt of him the entire day. Had him completely in his back pocket.

Your comment about Mulumbu kind of backs up the point I made about the EPL the other week when some on here were matter of factly saying we would beat some of the lower level EPL sides. The clubs in the bottom half of the EPL are full of Mulumbu (and better) level players in every single position and on their bench as well. Mulumbu never exactly stood out down there and would be viewed as average in the EPL but now he is getting match fit he stands out like a sore thumb up here even at age 31.

The EPL is way overrated and overhyped but there's no doubt their average players are of a far higher standard than their SPFL equivalents.

• Downvote 1

Your comment about Mulumbu kind of backs up the point I made about the EPL the other week when some on here were matter of factly saying we would beat some of the lower level EPL sides. The clubs in the bottom half of the EPL are full of Mulumbu (and better) level players in every single position and on their bench as well. Mulumbu never exactly stood out down there and would be viewed as average in the EPL but now he is getting match fit he stands out like a sore thumb up here even at age 31.

The EPL is way overrated and overhyped but there's no doubt their average players are of a far higher standard than their SPFL equivalents.

He's one player. Barton was shit up here but was a standout down there before moving. Some leagues suit some players. Mulumbu clearly is suited to our game.

I'd be delighted if we could get him next season.

He's one player. Barton was shit up here but was a standout down there before moving. Some leagues suit some players. Mulumbu clearly is suited to our game.

I'd be delighted if we could get him next season.

Barton never really got the chance to get going up here he obviously got massively frustrated very early on by the dross he was surrounded with and self imploded. I'm sure if he'd stayed up here for a full season and got himself properly match fit he'd have shown his class up here. He's right what he said when he signed he would have been the best midfield player in the league but his legendary temper got the better of him before he could really get started and he was shipped out.

I'd be delighted to get Mulumbu as well he'd be a massive upgrade on the likes of O'Connor. But I think he's just up here to get match fit and to do his old boss a favour at the same time then he'll be off next season to the riches on offer down south.

• Downvote 1

Canna mind who said it but they were spot on when they said Mulumbu absolutely schooled Shinnie on what a midfielder is. Made an absolute cunt of him the entire day. Had him completely in his back pocket.

Not on Albas evidence I have to say. 10 minutes following their goal and the 20 minutes when we were two ahead and wed taken Ball off. Ill give you those periods. But All Day? Never.

• Downvote 1

Think everyone knows that.

Just wish folk up here would stop pishing themselves with excitment watching a so called "super sunday". The majority of games are fucking root

Think everyone knows that.

Just wish folk up here would stop pishing themselves with excitment watching a so called "super sunday". The majority of games are fucking root

Totally agree with you. I fucking hate the EPL most of the games are shite even the likes of Man United are torture to watch on the few occasions I've seen them when their game has been on in the pub. The EPL is the perfect example of all that's wrong with modern day football.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1