Chidiebere Nwakali

Shinnie was indeed pish and has in fact been pish all season.

Maybe the drugs he takes daily for his bowel disorder needs amending, as it must badly affect his capacity to play footy at the highest level

Aye get stuck into one of our better players infact just say they're all shite hope you've got aids ya prick
  • Downvote 1

Aye get stuck into one of our better players infact just say they're all shite hope you've got aids ya prick

I don't see the problem with what he said. Even of it was tongue in cheek.

But he has an illness & does well to play through it. Must affect him in some ways sometimes though, wondering this doesn't make him a bad person. Not like he wished ill health on him or something.

If we can speak about injured players & them maybe not being as good in some ways while they are returning from injury, then why is it taboo to speak about players with widely known illness & the potential for that to affect their abilities on the pitch?

Wishing someone to have aids just for suggesting a player is underperforming potentially because his meds may need reassessed/adjusting

WOW!

This board has been really fucking weird the last week few days.

Is there a gas leak in Aberdeen that hasn't been detected yet?

I suppose if it hasn't been detected yet you wouldn't know if there was one or not.

I'd phone the cooncil and ask them to check, though.

• Site Sponsor

This board has been really fucking weird the last week few days.

Is there a gas leak in Aberdeen that hasn't been detected yet?

I suppose if it hasn't been detected yet you wouldn't know if there was one or not.

I'd phone the cooncil and ask them to check, though.

They'll be too busy approving the plans for Kingsford tomorrow.
  • Site Sponsor

Couple of hairy moments. At one point bizarrely collecting the ball and just blasting it out the park for no reason :laughing:

Then sort of came into the game. Some tidy challenges and neat passes. Was instrumental in what was a very good 2nd goal.

Squared up to the guy who tried to pick him up off the ground too.

Loon looks like he's got a bit of spunk in him.

Let's give him some game time before writing him off.

I think he looks decent enough

Really no way of knowing at this point, though he doesn't look like the kind of lumbering oaf that you just know straight away should be plying their trade several divisions south of us... see Ifil, Zola, or tup favourite Stockley.

Thought he rode one clumsy challenge well, and came away with the ball at his feet when he might have lost it or gone to ground.

Other than that... pretty neutral stuff.

Really no way of knowing at this point, though he doesn't look like the kind of lumbering oaf that you just know straight away should be plying their trade several divisions south of us... see Ifil, Zola, or tup favourite Stockley.

Thought he rode one clumsy challenge well, and came away with the ball at his feet when he might have lost it or gone to ground.

Other than that... pretty neutral stuff.

Agreed that's it a bit early to say for sure but enough to want to see more. It would be good to see him start a game, maybe against United as we might need him to start the following two games when Shinnie is suspended. There was one particular point today when he chased back on a Hamilton break and won the ball with a great tackle and started an attacking move for us that was impressive. He looks like he will have plenty of energy to get around the pitch. Interestingly when he came on he played quite far up the pitch, I could be wrong but I thought he was meant to be more of a defensive midfielder.

Squared up to the guy who tried to pick him up off the ground too.

Loon looks like he's got a bit of spunk in him.

Let's give him some game time before writing him off.

I think he looks decent enough

After being bundled to the ground. Should've had a free kick. Quite happy to have someone who will square up to folk. Too many pussies in the team.