New Stadium Approved

Is it built now like? Yas! That was quick! Wonder where they got the 25mil from? Clearly they are not incompetent. I'll expect my bar pass in the post anytime now then.

;)

Seen it was never planned to be built now, it'd be a bit fucking stupid, even for you, to expect it to be built by now.

Ahhhhh, ok, so its not built yet

No one claimed it was built yet, you just made up a nonsense point to argue against, as you've no proper arguments left.

and even if we were to get the 15mil for Pittodrie (unlikely) there is still a 25mil shortfall then, gotcha.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, they'll have to raise money to build it. Obviously. Were you expecting them to raise 100% of the required funding prior to getting planning permission? :laughing:

Apart from a 25mil+ shortfall, location, transport links, lack of local facilities, 1(one) bar that holds 200, not enough parking etc etc you mean?

You could argue the same about pittiories current location but it doesn't stop you going does it? Its getting built, it might be delayed but it's happening.

Apart from a 25mil+ shortfall, location, transport links, lack of local facilities, 1(one) bar that holds 200, not enough parking etc etc you mean?

:whistling:

Transport Links - There will be local buses, shuttle buses, people have cars etc.

Location - It's a better location for a lot of people than having to go through the traffic hell that is Aberdeen City Centre.

Bars - Not everyone drinks before the games. There are a couple of pubs within 15 minute walking distance of the stadium anyways.

Parking - as opposed to the parking at the current site?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Transport Links - There will be local buses, shuttle buses, people have cars etc.

Location - It's a better location for a lot of people than having to go through the traffic hell that is Aberdeen City Centre.

Bars - Not everyone drinks before the games. There are a couple of pubs within 15 minute walking distance of the stadium anyways.

He's expecting:

- 100% of funding raised prior to planning permission being granted

- Transport links to a stadium that isn't built yet; and

- Pubs to spring up before there's a customer base

The guy is a fucking moron. Best ignored.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you new here? Think we've been over this 8634 times but here we go again:

Shuttle buses. Ha!

Better for teuchters and glory hunters.

Most men do. 1 bar plus 2 within 15mins = max of 500 people managing to get a beer.

Not enough parking spaces, likely parking restrictions in force and no other options (which current location does).

Shuttle buses. Ha!

Most men do. 1 bar plus 2 within 15mins = max of 500 people managing to get a beer.

Not enough parking spaces, likely parking restrictions in force and no other options (which current location does).

We couldn't afford the dick donald stand. Didn't stop it being built did it?

Shuttle buses. Ha!

Are you a neanderthal? Most men do? teauchters and glory hunters, listen to yourself ffs

Take your WANK specs off for a few minutes and embrace the football club, that you claim to support, is moving into the 21st century.

Being unhappy with certain aspects or sceptical of the proposals for the new ground in general I can totally understand.

But can anyone really call themselves a Dons fan and really be this negative and bitter about absolutely everything the club does or proposes to do?

I don't get it. You 2 really don't seem to have any affinity for the club at all, you can't cut them some slack on the least thing, everything is just assumed to be 100% shite all of the time.

So bitter and angry it's actually quite sad.

• Upvote 3

...and out of Aberdeen, into the world of wanky modern football. Fuck off.

Wrong. Kingsford is in Aberdeen.

if you're happy for Aberdeen to continue training on the beach, being kicked off the pitches at ASV by a group of kids who've booked it after them, and watching football in a shite old stadium, by all means...go support a highland league team. Because that's where we're at.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being unhappy with certain aspects or sceptical of the proposals for the new ground in general I can totally understand.

But can anyone really call themselves a Dons fan and really be this negative and bitter about absolutely everything the club does or proposes to do?

I don't get it. You 2 really don't seem to have any affinity for the club at all, you can't cut them some slack on the least thing, everything is just assumed to be 100% shite all of the time.

That's the impression i'm getting. It's almost like if they argue about it enough, it won't happen. Reminds me of Brexit.

Wrong. Kingsford is in Aberdeen.

if you're happy for Aberdeen to continue training on the beach, being kicked off the pitches at ASV by a group of kids who've booked it after them, and watching football in a shite old stadium, by all means...go support a highland league team. Because that's where we're at.

Fucking hell. That's not the only option.

I'm happy for the club to build new training facilities, even at Kingsford, while rebuilding Pittodrie or building a new stadium in Aberdeen. Go look up what Aberdeen means. Only a spastic could think Kingsford is in Aberdeen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a DNA Premium Founding Member don't you know! Great idea imo! ;)

Happy enough with most aspects of the club tbh. Chairman being hailed and the new stadium....less so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking hell. That's not the only option.

I'm happy for the club to build new training facilities, even at Kingsford, while rebuilding Pittodrie or building a new stadium in Aberdeen. Go look up what Aberdeen means. Only a spastic could think Kingsford is in Aberdeen.

The irony. You'll find that Kingsford is in Aberdeen boundaries. http://www.gov.scot/Resource/Doc/933/0085612.pdf

Spastic indeed....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1