New Stadium Approved

On what platform do you want me to call them out on their cheating?

During my weekly radio appearances? When I'm appearing alongside Michael Stewart and Steven Thompson on Sportscene?

I'm sure you're full of suggestions.

The same platform you use to trumpet Milne and his mates new stadium idea...

Oh, and you know fine well that the press have shat it regarding sevcos cheating...just like Milne..

The same platform you use to trumpet Milne and his mates new stadium idea...

Afc chat?

So you don't have a clue then? Thought so.

Oh, and you know fine well that the press have shat it regarding sevcos cheating...just like Milne..

I don't answer for everyone else. Just like I'm sure you don't answer for everyone in your industry either.

Afc chat?

So you don't have a clue then? Thought so.

I don't answer for everyone else. Just like I'm sure you don't answer for everyone in your industry either.

You seem to be quite happy to use your sources regarding the new stadium to post on here but shit it when getting called out regarding sevco.

As for your i don't answer for everyone comment...thats a shitebag comment if ever i saw one.

Cheating or not...its not a hard question, whats your opinion?

You seem to be quite happy to use your sources regarding the new stadium to post on here but shit it when getting called out regarding sevco.

You have examples of this?

As for your i don't answer for everyone comment...thats a shitebag comment if ever i saw one.

So.....you think I do answer for other people?

So do you answer for everyone who has the same job as you?

You're a bit thick aren't you?

Cheating or not...its not a hard question, whats your opinion?

What's my opinion on what? Ask me a specific question and I'll answer it.

You have examples of this?

So.....you think I do answer for other people?

So do you answer for everyone who has the same job as you?

You're a bit thick aren't you?

What's my opinion on what? Ask me a specific question and I'll answer it.

Yeah, im a bit thick...

My job thankfully doesnt involve having to cover up for cheats and liars.

Whats your opinion on rangers cheating (side letters etc) and then the sevco shambles?

Take your time and try and not deflect.

Yeah, im a bit thick...

My job thankfully doesnt involve having to cover up for cheats and liars.

Whats your opinion on rangers cheating (side letters etc) and then the sevco shambles?

Take your time and try and not deflect.

They cheated.

Scroll all the way up and go back to my first reply to you. What do you want me, personally, to do about it?

• Upvote 1

I left that in just so you could say that. Didn't disappoint.

As I said before, I'd protest against it in real life if 80% of 'Aberdeen' fans weren't total spastics and support it #AllForAurora lost cause

As explained to you many times. A "protest" is not required and neither is the support of the many "spastics" in the support.

All that is required at this stage is for some like minded fans to get together and appeal for financial support and expertise to pull together a decently thought out viable alternative for people to consider.

No one has done that, ergo the "spastics" will just need to go with the best option on the table.

As explained to you many times. A "protest" is not required and neither is the support of the many "spastics" in the support.

All that is required at this stage is for some like minded fans to get together and appeal for financial support and expertise to pull together a decently thought out viable alternative for people to consider.

No one has done that, ergo the "spastics" will just need to go with the best option on the table.

You're on another planet.

Do you know how much that costs? What happens once the alternative is presented?

• Downvote 2

You're on another planet.

Do you know how much that costs? What happens once the alternative is presented?

Angus Jamieson has managed to raise over £50,000 and he's not even real, yet you and 20% of the Aberdeen support (your stats) couldn't raise the money to get the expert opinion of an architect? Or even do some FOI requests?

And to answer your last sentence. You would have presented it at the pre-determination meeting and helped persuade the council to vote against Kingsford.

Shitebag.

• Downvote 1

Angus Jamieson has managed to raise over £50,000 and he's not even real, yet you and 20% of the Aberdeen support (your stats) couldn't raise the money to get the expert opinion of an architect? Or even do some FOI requests?

And to answer your last sentence. You would have presented it at the pre-determination meeting and helped persuade the council to vote against Kingsford.

Shitebag.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something really irritating about you.

• Upvote 2

What happens then is fans actually have an option to consider.

Folk like yourself bitching about everything really isn't achieving fuck all.

Went through it before. It's a lost cause. Remember Milne has blown a couple of million on about 3 studies and Panda's going on about Angus Jamieson raising £50k.

The King's Links one, when it was an option and they chose Loirston instead, cost about £400k. 'Shitebag'.

Then we present the cold hard drawings of a stadium in the land next to the driving range to the mongs here and you still get behind AllForAurora because it's cheaper. What is the point?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Went through it before. It's a lost cause. Remember Milne has blown a couple of million on about 3 studies and Panda's going on about Angus Jamieson raising £50k.

The King's Links one, when it was an option and they chose Loirston instead, cost about £400k. 'Shitebag'.

Then we present the cold hard drawings of a stadium in the land next to the driving range to the mongs here and you still get behind AllForAurora because it's cheaper. What is the point?

What's the point?

You tell us. You're on here enough moaning about it and thrashing around uncontrollaby calling people "spastics"