Shitholegate

Pizzagate

Squidgygate

Cuntgate

Pantygate

Tigergate

Nutgate etc

Take a bow all. 

Obviously Gnomegate missed there as there's a selection missing. Albeit "etc." alluded to one omission.

McLeish was a warhorse for us and definitely one of our greatest ever players. A proper club legend no-one can deny that.

Managing Rangers hit his popularity up here but I think most would have accepted that had he just left it there. But to come out and declare himself "A Rangers Man" long after he had left them wasn't a wise move as far as his standing within the AFC support. He was whoring himself for the job there at the time but knowing the hatred between both clubs the author of the article is being a bit thick if he felt AFC fans would vote for McLeish after that statement which was said on live tv.

I'm sure McLeish himself wil understand full well the reason he wasn't voted for. I don't think he will feel badly treated. He knew what he said would hurt his standing up here. That was his own choice.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Companies House has just published the March 2019 accounts for West Aberdeen Environmental Protection Association Ltd (WAEPAL).

Accounts show:

Donations of £69,635 (includes Gift Aid of £1,047)

Legal cost amounted to £68,848.

Admin fees (accountants) £480 + £33.

Balance Sheet as at 31 March 2019 show that there were net reserves in the princely sum of £787.

So, NKS Ltd took in circa £68,000 of gullible NIMBYs cash, donated it all to WAEPAL as a "charitable donation", who spunked it all in legal fees.

The reason we don't hear from The Three Stooges so much is that they've nae cash and they know that they've bled the NIMBYs dry.

Any more "legal challenges" will have to be funded by The Three Stooges themselves or at least be liable for themselves unless they can find a gullible legal agent who won't get them to sign personal guarantees.

WAEPAL will die a death in the next few years as they've simply no money to continue fighting any development along the A944 corridor.

It's a disgrace that WAEPAL managed to secure charitable status and soak over £1,000 of taxpayers money into their cause, money which could have been used for genuine charitable causes, of which there are many.

Feeling really down on the club in general right now... but fair play you can’t really be critical of those facilities. They look awesome. Would’ve liked a covered pitch - so the players can train in all weather. That’s the only gripe!

Can they not train in all weather anyway? If has undersoil heating?

Can they not train in all weather anyway? If has undersoil heating?

Yep, and an indoor pitch wouldn't be grass cos it's expensive to grow it inside when you don't have any natural sunlight.

All this crying over an indoor facility that would have added more costs to the price tag and have been used a handful of times a season.

Yep, and an indoor pitch wouldn't be grass cos it's expensive to grow it inside when you don't have any natural sunlight.

All this crying over an indoor facility that would have added more costs to the price tag and have been used a handful of times a season.

You just brush the snow off those all weather pitches and get on with it.

When I played in leagues at goals you never got a night off, even after heavy snow.

They were talking about the facilities and new stadium on Sportsound this afternoon. From what I have been hearing and the comments re the stadium delay on the radio I am convinced that the stadium will never happen.

God encouraging the board to take their time. It will happen though. Cormack (and possibly some US investors) will put in the seed funding. Possibly pushing Wiggy out the door at the same time.

They were talking about the facilities and new stadium on Sportsound this afternoon. From what I have been hearing and the comments re the stadium delay on the radio I am convinced that the stadium will never happen.

As recently as Tuesday they had meetings with supporters where for a large part they were discussing the stadium. Very soon they are planning to launch fan consultations on the stadium.

There's absolutely no doubt the club plan to build it. People trying to make out the club don't really want it are off their heads. Unless they have a plan B of redeveloping Pittodrie then they'll be sticking with Kingsford.

If they struggle to raise the money, it will delay it. But one day they will find the money and they will build it.

So smaller than what we managed to sell three times last season? All because the crowds over the last seven days weren't great?

And dumbo was a brilliant cartoon you ignoramus.

I dunno, moving out to the sticks is a bad move I think. If lowering capacity, which only affects 2 or 3 games a year, is the solution to staying in town then that's a better option I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dunno, moving out to the sticks is a bad move I think. If lowering capacity, which only affects 2 or 3 games a year, is the solution to staying in town then that's a better option I think.

Yip - just cut back the scums tickets to a couple of hundred. Problem solved

Might increase demand for other games as well if folk fear missing out on a ticket for the bigger ones

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1