New Stadium Approved

Oh dear. And Charlie Love's employer is......Aberdeen City Council

That name was very vocal at the very beginning of the WANKS, then was rarely (if ever) spotted again.

You could suggest it is fairly obvious it was him. Pointless really.

Being snide and undermining their own campaign though. Muppets.

I'm havering shite? Your post doesn't even make sense!

You're a weegie who supports Aberdeen (started when we were decent I presume) so therefore your a glory hunter.

The fact you don't think you are proves my point that most glory hunters don't realise they are.

(I see dead people glory hunters).

Weegie - Nope

Supported Aberdeen when they were decent (assume you mean the 80's) - Nope

Know the difference between you're and your - Yup.

That name was very vocal at the very beginning of the WANKS, then was rarely (if ever) spotted again.

You could suggest it is fairly obvious it was him. Pointless really.

Being snide and undermining their own campaign though. Muppets.

Well, I don't think his employer will be too chuffed, that one of its employees has been making FOI requests, under a pseudonym

Once again (for the hard of thinking)....Kingsford will be easier for some to get to but the majority of these will be teuchters or glory hunters.

I think it's your definition of glory hunter that is causing sensible people to get a bit confused, as it seems to be so ludicrous that folks aren't getting it. The only way I could make sense of it is that you appear to be claiming that anyone who lives nearer ANY OTHER football team (say cove) should follow them rather than Aberdeen. By following the larger club then they (we) are glory hunting? This would fly in opposition to most sensible definitions in that you only glory hunt if you *choose* to follow a highly successful team on the same level as your nearest team (so all the Rangers fans who sprouted up). And there are exceptions.

You can't be claiming that if you move closer to another team you should change allegiance? Similarly, you can surely be "grandfathered" in! My grandfather was a regular at Pittodrie from the '30s til the mid-'70s when he had his heart attack (he went with his father as well way back when) and only went with us occasionally after that. I have lived away from Aberdeen since uni days BUT I am a 4th generation Aberdeen fan (hanging out on an internet forum no less) and according to you, I'm meant to stop supporting the dons (otherwise I'm glory hunting) because I don't live in eastern Aberdeen near the sea?

As for being a teuchter - that is an Aberdonian to most people who don't live in the NE! There were old steam ferries that used to go to Aberdeen that were called the 'teuchter ferry(s)'. if you live in meldrum, the folks outside on the farms are teuchters... it's a relative term - we're all teuchters at heart! :P

C'mon min get a grip! Just embarrassing at this point!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think it's your definition of glory hunter that is causing sensible people to get a bit confused, as it seems to be so ludicrous that folks aren't getting it. The only way I could make sense of it is that you appear to be claiming that anyone who lives nearer ANY OTHER football team (say cove) should follow them rather than Aberdeen. By following the larger club then they (we) are glory hunting? This would fly in opposition to most sensible definitions in that you only glory hunt if you *choose* to follow a highly successful team on the same level as your nearest team (so all the Rangers fans who sprouted up). And there are exceptions.

You can't be claiming that if you move closer to another team you should change allegiance? Similarly, you can surely be "grandfathered" in! My grandfather was a regular at Pittodrie from the '30s til the mid-'70s when he had his heart attack (he went with his father as well way back when) and only went with us occasionally after that. I have lived away from Aberdeen since uni days BUT I am a 4th generation Aberdeen fan (hanging out on an internet forum no less) and according to you, I'm meant to stop supporting the dons (otherwise I'm glory hunting) because I don't live in eastern Aberdeen near the sea?

As for being a teuchter - that is an Aberdonian to most people who don't live in the NE! There were old steam ferries that used to go to Aberdeen that were called the 'teuchter ferry(s)'. if you live in meldrum, the folks outside on the farms are teuchters... it's a relative term - we're all teuchters at heart! :P

The boys a fanny, best ignored.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Guest RosemountRed

So the fake name was to hide the fact this particular individual was also a Chair of a local community council?

And they also created a fake Facebook account to promote their own posts?

Jesus, it gets more and more sordid really.

What a horrific group of two faced, holier than thou charlatans they all are.

This^

I though it was simple. Well it was when i was at school. If you were from Aberdeen or the shire and walked about with a hun or celtic top on then you were a glory hunting prick.

Folk who stay in the shire and support aberdeen have never been considered glory hunters.

• Upvote 4