New Stadium Approved

• Site Sponsor

Just read the WANKs latest update.

Lol - trying to make out that it's a vendetta by the local Press.

Rumbled and have had to admit their underhandedness yet it's everyone else's fault.

For the last few months the "comments" posted on their site have clearly been sanitised as since at least the turn of the year, supporters to their cause were no longer making comments about "brown envelopes", "corrupt Councillors" and scurrilous allegations against Stewart Milne etc.

It is clear now that they knew that they were going to be rumbled.

A fine upstanding bunch - aye right.

They've been caught Red - handed (pun deliberately intended).

One person from #NoKingsford makes a bit of a fool of himself and the hyenas on here are all over it, trying to make it into a bigger story than it actually is.

Here's the facts,gents - the #YesDingsford lot on here embarrass themselves on a daily basis, to the point where it's barely worth mentioning anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

One person from #NoKingsford makes a bit of a fool of himself and the hyenas on here are all over it, trying to make it into a bigger story than it actually is.

Here's the facts,gents - the #YesDingsford lot on here embarrass themselves on a daily basis, to the point where it's barely worth mentioning anymore.

Dingsford is very creative. Especially considering you're a mong.

You excited to get back to school next week?

Go on then, what have those in favour done that's more embarrassing than being busted making fraudulent FOI requests?

You'd look less dumb if you just admitted you were havering shite, mate.

Once again you claim I'm havering shite without putting forward a reason or reasons.

I think my point is fairly easy to understand and I believe factually correct. Feel free to actually debate it if you disagree as opposed to your normal "your speaking shite"....mate.

Kingsford will be easier to get for some who will mostly be from rural areas (teuchters) or people from areas who have another club but chose to support Aberdeen and who mostly started pre 95 (glory hunters).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Once again you claim I'm havering shite without putting forward a reason or reasons.

I think my point is fairly easy to understand and I believe factually correct. Feel free to actually debate it if you disagree as opposed to your normal "your speaking shite"....mate.

Kingsford will be easier to get for some who will mostly be from rural areas (teuchters) or people from areas who have another club but chose to support Aberdeen and who mostly started pre 95 (glory hunters).

Talking of speaking shite, please clarify how your ‘fairly easy to understand’ final paragraph is arrived at.

• Upvote 1

That wasn't even what we were discussing. You said i was a glory hunter. If i was a glory hunter, Aberdeen are one of the last teams i'd be supporting.

The problem is you said something daft and appear to have an inbuilt refusal to back down on anything you say.

Talking of speaking shite, please clarify how your ‘fairly easy to understand’ final paragraph is arrived at.

You really don't understand the bit in bold?

I thought the some and mostly would make it easier to understand.

Clearly some need more help but I'm not the man to do it.

@marlpool perhaps?

The AWPR will make Kingsford more accessable to all fans unless you are of the few who walk from seaton etc. Admit it, you made yersel look a right cunt.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

MASSIVE retard.

What in fucks name are you talking about.

Anyone who started supporting the dons pre 95 is a glory hunter?

Go on then, what have those in favour done that's more embarrassing than being busted making fraudulent FOI requests?

Thousands rounding up on a few cunts from Westhill and a few hundred pensioners is probably the most embarrassing thing in the history of AFC, after drinking out a masonic cup in the Ibrox trophy room.

Folk excitedly going to their meetings and reporting back on it.

The obsession with NIMBYs.

The use of WANKS.

All For Aurora.

Supporting moving outside of Aberdeen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Obviously haven't seen the article yet but seems a non-story. Who cares if they've used a fake name for freedom of information requests. It's no different to everyone on here using a username to post on a forum as opposed to revealing their real name.

I think they spout a lot of shite, and they rarely miss an oppprtunity to paint Aberdeen fans in a bad light, but to be fair to the three of them they have put their names and faces out there knowing they would get criticised. That puts them above Abz Red, Betty and the other fairies too scared to do anything.

I totally agree.

Highlight of Dom's day though.

• Downvote 1

Thousands rounding up on a few cunts from Westhill and a few hundred pensioners is probably the most embarrassing thing in the history of AFC, after drinking out a masonic cup in the Ibrox trophy room.

The use of WANKS.

All For Aurora.

:laughing:

Best thing ever. :trophy:

The use of WANKS.

All For Aurora.

You don't even support Aberdeen.

Worst cunt on here and that's saying something.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Quite happy to debate it... so you are saying that IF you are born in, to pick an example, Inverurie and your parents, grandparents whomever have supported Aberdeen their whole lives. You are a glory hunter because you should be supporting the 'local' team - Locos - rather than the 'big team' a few miles away?

I mean if you have your criteria of who is allowed to be an aberdeen fan then you'll hit that 5k attendance you are hoping for....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1