New Stadium Approved

Guest RosemountRed

Fence isn't up yet.

It's metal fencing lying on its side stacked up ready to be put up.

Fuck me, another who doesn't the facts getting his tampon in a twist

It is up around the entrance, about 6 construction vehicles there now.

The survey asks what areas and how much we should allocate to safe standing

Id like to see atleast 1 stand allocated to safe standing. Dons were the first club to have a all seater stadium. Would be nice for us to be first to really implement the safe standing on a big scale. I think it would be great for the atmosphere with majority of fans more than keen for it.

Anyone get an email today from the DST mob with a survey on safe standing ? Don't know how to paste there images on here . Is that a true reflection of the rake of the stands ? Probably just there mock up but looks alright

Did you read the email? It mentions on three separate occasions that the plans are their own mock-up.

Of the two options they gave (corner or behind the goal) I'd prefer the behind the goal safe standing. Would also be keen on the away fans having safe standing if that provides a better atmosphere.

Guest RosemountRed

Id like to see atleast 1 stand allocated to safe standing. Dons were the first club to have a all seater stadium. Would be nice for us to be first to really implement the safe standing on a big scale. I think it would be great for the atmosphere with majority of fans more than keen for it.

One end behind the goals, 4 sections or so for around 4,000 people would be ideal.

I'd like to see it behind the goals. Think it would have more of an impact there rather than being crammed away in the corner.

The club would really need to do their own survey to gauge how many people would want it. No point having safe standing for 3500 people if only half of that are interested in using it.