New Stadium Approved

25 posts in 12 years. You sir are a nobody.

LOL

O

L

Would rather look in on the odd occasion and maybe post something here or there, than spend my life craving attention/dots and approval from faceless characters on the internet.

LOL

O

L

Cults? Doubt it! Mink!

;)

That’s horrendous patter.

I also moved from Cults to Culter in 2012.

Nonce.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would rather look in on the odd occasion and maybe post something here or there, than spend my life craving attention/dots and approval from faceless characters on the internet.

Nonce.

What you lack in quantity, you certainly make up in quality.

• Upvote 1

Nonce.

Saw sense then.

• Upvote 1

Nonce.

:hunbash:

Fooling no one min . Holiday in Sunny Beach and use weegie phrases.

Mink!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Saw sense then.

Cults is a nice area, but it is like living in a bubble full of cunts. So many people with their heads up their arses, mortgaged up to their eyes whilst boasting about how big their house is and how many sports cars they have etc. No sense of community.

Culter is ace. Really tight community, and as I live on the main road, the amenities within spitting distance are ace (three good pubs within 250m). Everyone is friendly!

Special mention to Culter’s new ice cream shop - “Fit’s the Scoop”. The owner, Andy, is a massive dons fan. He lost his wife Angie to cancer at the turn of the year, and has decided to try something new. Highly recommended, the ice cream is superb!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:hunbash:

Fooling no one min . Holiday in Sunny Beach and use weegie phrases.

Mink!

I fail to see how going to Sunny Beach on holiday is minky? Popular holiday destination, great weather and you can fly direct from Aberdeen. Rather than it being minky, I’d suggest that you’re just a snob.

The word “patter” is used all over Scotland, so it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I fail to see how going to Sunny Beach on holiday is minky? Popular holiday destination, great weather and you can fly direct from Aberdeen. Rather than it being minky, I’d suggest that you’re just a snob.

The word “patter” is used all over Scotland, so it is.

Where is Sunny Beach?

• Site Sponsor

Cults is a nice area, but it is like living in a bubble full of cunts. So many people with their heads up their arses, mortgaged up to their eyes whilst boasting about how big their house is and how many sports cars they have etc. No sense of community.

Culter is ace. Really tight community, and as I live on the main road, the amenities within spitting distance are ace (three good pubs within 250m). Everyone is friendly!

Special mention to Culter’s new ice cream shop - “Fit’s the Scoop”. The owner, Andy, is a massive dons fan. He lost his wife Angie to cancer at the turn of the year, and has decided to try something new. Highly recommended, the ice cream is superb!

Cults is just like Westhill then.

Was in FTS on Sunday and as you say, the ice cream is fine.

Andy's a lovely guy - ken him well. Devastated for him and the girls

• Upvote 1