Sam Cosgrove

I've never met him so I can't judge really.

Certainly seems a bit rougher round the edges than McInnes is but that's not to say he couldn't be a manager.

Do we have anyone else within the club who could step up? (purely as a theoretical question)

Gwt

Too many poofters in the team now.

Indeed and it will only get worse.

As we all get older the new generation of boys will trot out onto the new Kingsford Stadium ppitch and these will be lads that we see today. The ripped skinny jean wearing, soak under the ankle wearing, sporting meet me at McDonald haircut, moisturising nancy boys that we see so much of today.

Indeed and it will only get worse.

As we all get older the new generation of boys will trot out onto the new Kingsford Stadium ppitch and these will be lads that we see today. The ripped skinny jean wearing, soak under the ankle wearing, sporting meet me at McDonald haircut, moisturising nancy boys that we see so much of today.

Embrace it KSL youd look good we a set oh ankle socks on

• 1 month later...

worth catching DM's bbc interview

for some reason he mentions

he's cheap as chips - three times

only wanted to sign him for next season - bizarre

rattled by how shite a signing the guy has looked?

"He is only a young boy; in footballing terms he is probably 18 [rather than 21]," he told BBC Scotland.

"He wasn't meant to be signing until the summer but he was cheap as chips.

"It was good to see him involved in the goals. He had such a difficult debut, the embarrassment of that.

"He gave us some balance to the team. We have got a lot of nice, quick, technical players and sometimes you need to offset that with something else.

"Sam at least gave us a focal point and hopefully he will feel more accepted now on the back of that."

Don't see anything there that could be considered bizarre. Just a manager offering praise to a young player who has been unfairly judged based on a couple of sub appearances.

• Upvote 1

Decent enough first half, disappeared second.

He bulleted a header that their 'keeper had to make a great save to keep out in the second. About the only service he got in that half. Had a decent game and held the ball up better than I've seen a striker do for The Dons in yonks.

• Upvote 1

He bulleted a header that their 'keeper had to make a great save to keep out in the second. About the only service he got in that half. Had a decent game and held the ball up better than I've seen a striker do for The Dons in yonks.

Yeah but after he got subbed off. Never noticed him at all. What did he actually contribute after that?