Sam Cosgrove

For what it's worth. I think he'll at very least be more effective than Maynard.

I live 350 miles away from Pittodrie and im more effective than Maynard!

Sounds like he had a very decent game and May seemed to prosper having s partner up alongside him like with MacLean at Saints.

Encouraging signs,until hes shit next game and gets pelters...

There's no doubt big Sam caused the Hearts backline far more problems than May or Rooney would have done playing up front on their own.

I was pleasantly surprised watching him last night. Some good touches and link up play he's not just a big battering ram. Seems more mobile than Stockley was. An assist and unlucky not to score with a very powerful header. It's still early days he's still young and he needs to keep developing but there is obviously potential for him to become a very effective player for us.

This would be his 3rd attempt at the 'Big Man' up front signing. We all miss the 2nd one so much that he signed a doppelganger.

For what it's worth. I think he'll at very least be more effective than Maynard.

When was the last time Maynard even got into the squad? Is he even playing for the U20s anymore?

The worst fucking striker this club has ever seen.

• Upvote 1

When was the last time Maynard even got into the squad? Is he even playing for the U20s anymore?

Yeah there's something funny went on there the last few months that he's not even getting in the squad anymore. Besides the fact he's utter plum of course.

Still in Aberdeen surprisingly as he was in the Adams lounge earlier with Danny Rogers. I assumed he was punted and back down to England but still with the club.

Still in Aberdeen surprisingly as he was in the Adams lounge earlier with Danny Rogers. I assumed he was punted and back down to England but still with the club.

That must be a depressing duo to have a pint with this season. No wonder they have become pally pally

when you look at all the flop signings in recent years, the funny thing is i still think there some quality players in that list.

Aberdeen seems to ruin more players careers than it makes...we must be doing something wrong..im not saying that goes for all of them but players like goodwillie Dont just lose their quality.

And look at stockley, 16 goals this season at a league where i'd say is pretty much like for like with the spfl in terms of quality.. Makes you wonder.

Looking forward to watching cosgrove next season hope he its the ground running.

• Downvote 3

when you look at all the flop signings in recent years, the funny thing is i still think there some quality players in that list.

Aberdeen seems to ruin more players careers than it makes...we must be doing something wrong..im not saying that goes for all of them but players like goodwillie Dont just lose their quality.

And look at stockley, 16 goals this season at a league where i'd say is pretty much like for like with the spfl in terms of quality.. Makes you wonder.

Looking forward to watching cosgrove next season hope he its the ground running.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for certain players at certain clubs.

One player I'm worried about is G-Stew. It hasn't happened for him here, but as we've seen at Dundee he can be devastating up here. Really hope he goes back to England and doesn't end-up at Hibs/Hearts or Killie. Guaranteed to return to haunt us.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for certain players at certain clubs.

One player I'm worried about is G-Stew. It hasn't happened for him here, but as we've seen at Dundee he can be devastating up here. Really hope he goes back to England and doesn't end-up at Hibs/Hearts or Killie. Guaranteed to return to haunt us.

I think Stewart was a luxury player at Dundee. They set themselves up to let him do his thing and not need him to do the dirty work. McInnes doesn't really let anyone get away with that at us. I think that has curtailed Stewart to a degree.

That's just fucking nonsense min nice try tho :fishing:

I can assure you that league two is not like for like in terms of quality up here. The style of play will suit stockley down to the ground. Big punts up the park and plenty balls in the box. He will also get away with a lot more off referees than he did up here. A bit like josh magennis I am sure he can be a success in the lower leagues. You can see why McInnes though he may do a job up here but it didn't work out unfortunately.

Watched a lot of League 2 football have you?

(hint - its fucking shite)