Scott Wright

9 hours ago, daytripping said:

I have respect for Gretna, they died, shit happens. They formed gretna 2008 or something and came back in the amateur leagues, that would have been fitting for the hun. The people who followed them should have started supporting their local teams. Would have been so much healthier, you really can't get much pleasure from supporting a team that has nothing to do with you. Like Man utd supporters up here, really is all so hollow.

Do these people really lack so much in life they need it to feel something, I pity them, sad cunts.

That is exactly why so many huns and tims are thick cunts. Its folk who cant do anything for themselves so tag onto the success of something that really has nothing to do with them. Means they can stroll into work on a Monday thinking they are ace cause a bunch of lads 20 years younger than them beat Ross County at the weekend

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Dec McManus and Jamie Masson endearing themselves by golly - hoo mama:

1otf6Ub.jpg

ys7kcVA.jpg

9jzU0Ve.jpg

Embarrassing from that pair. Bitter they never managed a full time career. 

Of course Scott Wright is going to get abuse for this move. 

Do you think Carlos Puyol would have tweeted "the young mans doing whats best for him" when Figo went to Real Madrid? The hatred is required at all levels

• Upvote 3
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Masson is a hun fae the Broch with the proud record of battering a bloke who ended up in a coma. AFC were well shot of that cunt.

Just your usual hun scum then. 

Scott Wright should never be in the 20 stripped for a match day squad ever again.

I understand folk who say why cut our noses off to spite our face.

However.... he signed for the scum.

We need to show that is unacceptable to us.

Let the cunt rot & go to the scum rusty as fuck, not having played football for 6 months. 
With his injury record he should be used to it.

FTH. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
54 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

I remember Masson playing in centre mid for a midweek game v Inverness during an injury crisis. Genuinely think they could have plucked someone out the stand, 6 pints in, who could move quicker than him. 

He came on as a sub and was so bad he was substituted.

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Scott Wright should never be in the 20 stripped for a match day squad ever again.

I understand folk who say why cut our noses off to spite our face.

However.... he signed for the scum.

We need to show that is unacceptable to us.

Let the cunt rot & go to the scum rusty as fuck, not having played football for 6 months. 
With his injury record he should be used to it.

FTH. 

Disagree. As much as I hate that he's signed for them, he's still our player. We play better with him in the team and we're still paying his wage. While there's still an opportunity to get close to Celtic, we have to play our best team.

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Embarrassing from that pair. Bitter they never managed a full time career. 

Of course Scott Wright is going to get abuse for this move. 

Do you think Carlos Puyol would have tweeted "the young mans doing whats best for him" when Figo went to Real Madrid? The hatred is required at all levels

Pair of no-marks who nobody remembers or will remember. Bitter wankers................

2 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

Disagree. As much as I hate that he's signed for them, he's still our player. We play better with him in the team and we're still paying his wage. While there's still an opportunity to get close to Celtic, we have to play our best team.

Unfortunately it's continuing to develop a player that is going to a rival.

I'd far rather see a player committed for next season getting some game time, planning for when Wright is gone now instead of plundering our way through the first ten games chopping and changing like Mcinnes loves to do. 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

I'd far rather see a player committed for next season getting some game time, planning for when Wright is gone now instead of plundering our way through the first ten games chopping and changing like Mcinnes loves to do. 

I'd rather we focussed on ABERDEEN and not Rangers. Would you rather Aberdeen played a weakened side and potentally lose out on a much better European position / possible cup run, than give Rangers Scott Wright with a couple of more games under his belt?! 

We should be looking at the best interest of OUR club,  and playing Wright, at the moment, is in our best interest.  

If he starts to tread water, then it's time to stick him in the reserves to rot for a few months. 

edit - I 100% understand the sentiment, I just don't agree that weakening Aberdeen just to get "one over" our rivals, and lets face it...it's hardly a big deal him playing more games with us and going there vs not, is the right thing to do. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

So now you're asking a manager (who himself is under pressure) not to play his strongest team?

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I reject the presupposition that some rat bastard who's so uncommitted to us that he's signed for the Huns would feature in our "strongest team". 

You've not been watching a lot of our games this year then if you don't think he would be part of our strongest X1. Time to think of what's best for us in the time he's with us, instead of thinking about them.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

You've not been watching a lot of our games this year then if you don't think he would be part of our strongest X1. Time to think of what's best for us in the time he's with us, instead of thinking about them.

How he performed before he signed for the huns isn't relevant. The situation has changed. He's now a Hun player seeing out his time here. 

• Like 1
  • Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I'd rather we focussed on ABERDEEN and not Rangers. Would you rather Aberdeen played a weakened side and potentally lose out on a much better European position / possible cup run, than give Rangers Scott Wright with a couple of more games under his belt?! 

We should be looking at the best interest of OUR club,  and playing Wright, at the moment, is in our best interest.  

If he starts to tread water, then it's time to stick him in the reserves to rot for a few months. 

edit - I 100% understand the sentiment, I just don't agree that weakening Aberdeen just to get "one over" our rivals, and lets face it...it's hardly a big deal him playing more games with us and going there vs not, is the right thing to do. 

Surely you could make the argument that by giving him game time we're developing a player to go there? 

Leave him out in the cold for six months and get working on the players who want to be here. 

He's definitely become an important part of our team and a reason we play good stuff (when we do) so I can see McInnes' difficulty. 

Should be bombed, though. Without question. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Surely you could make the argument that by giving him game time we're developing a player to go there? 

Leave him out in the cold for six months and get working on the players who want to be here. 

He's definitely become an important part of our team and a reason we play good stuff (when we do) so I can see McInnes' difficulty. 

Should be bombed, though. Without question. 

He's 25. He's not going to develop into Messi between now and the end of the season.

You'd rather weaken Aberdeen, and potentially cost us a better European Spot, this season just because someone is signing for the Huns next season? Strange obsession.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Parklife said:

How he performed before he signed for the huns isn't relevant. The situation has changed. He's now a Hun player seeing out his time here. 

I see you're still talking about them instead of talking about our team and how he can contribute better than those not currently getting a game.  Yes, let's weaken our team and drop points... that will teach him and them a lesson, of course it won't.

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

He's 25. He's not going to develop into Messi between now and the end of the season.

You'd rather weaken Aberdeen, and potentially cost us a better European Spot, this season just because someone is signing for the Huns next season? Strange obsession.

He's 23.

Not a strange obsession it's a difference of opinion. 

5 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Firstly, he's 23. You should really know that if you're going to argue about the situation. 

No, I'd rather drop a little weasel cunt, who's been given the benefit of the doubt by the club/manager numerous times with regards to his ability, his physique and his record with injuries. Only to turn back and shove it in our face, not even dignifying his boss with a response to a contract offer.

A supposed fan as well. 

It's clear to see the fans pay the wages, hence why there's had to be reductions and deferrals in the players' payment with fans not being allowed in. 

Perfectly entitled to demand the cunt is dropped, just as McInnes, being the manager, is perfectly entitled to pick him as long as he's a player. 

Naturally, it would be a spineless decision by Derek, the hun loving orange toad.