Scott Wright

6 hours ago, Donscanada said:

Sadly, I  dont think you really comprehended the post.  Pretty sure kennedy was motm and a creative spark in the other match since wright signed his precontract. Wright has looked good in both matches too. 

You can swallow all Rob MacLean's jargon all you want. Nobody looked good

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

First 'well done mcinnes' now this ^

Are you drunk tord son?

Yea I wanted to protect his 'transfer fee' till monday but care factor is now zero as I would have accepted £500k for Nogoals.

So tremendous result and we can afford to write off Wright this morning. Even pay rangers to take him

4 hours ago, Tord31 said:

After the Cosgrove news we can reduce our asking price for Wright.

I suggest rolling over and having our belly tickled in lieu of any payment.

McInnes has responded by saying the belly tickle won't be enough.

He's still playing hardball despite the lottery win

One last game for us. On the artificial pitch, and a Livingston clogger wipes him out on the touch line. Chance would be a fine thing. 

Here you go lads, have him for free. 

25 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Goals and assists aren't the be all and end all

Its chances created and his mobility which stretches teams

Is it that you can't or just won't see that?

Won't 

9 hours ago, Dad said:

Donscanada has a wee spice to him/her that seems... deliberately antagonising let's say.

I reckon it's ebbe

Too funny. You got to keep some of these posters or trolls as we refer to them here and not give them too much daylight.  They like dishing it out not so much on the receiving end.  Respectively of course as i am unapologetically canadian by birth.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Goals and assists aren't the be all and end all

Its chances created and his mobility which stretches teams

Is it that you can't or just won't see that?

His end product has been shocking for the years he’s been here. Not been near good enough. We won’t miss him.

Try manipulate that whatever way you want because you’re somehow fan of him now he’s signed for the huns.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I very, very early on said that I rated him and that he had more about him than mclennan,  yeah

Its only really this season that we are seeing all of his game come together which is a shame now that he is going 

If you haven't recognised that he is our best footballer , watching the last few games then I question YOUR motives 

He’s no way done enough to be called our best footballer.  He’s suddenly became brilliant cause he’s leaving.

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It honestly isn't that

I still thought Jack was shite when he was leaving

The way Wright controls a ball instantly, "turns on a 6pence" (cliche thread) and so effortlessly glides past players with both skill and pace/grace is something nobody else in our team can do, not even Hedges 

He is our best footballer without doubt 

Nonsense. 

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

That’s pointless. We don’t need to revisit anything, he’s been shite for us. If he does well in the future it’s not really the point is it? 

If you judge his overall contribution in the 3 and a half years since he scored that hat-trick at Patrick Thistle you'd have to say it's been disappointing. He's had some good moments and he's clearly got ability but overall he's just been too inconsistent. 

I honestly don't see him making more of an impact at the snake pit than the likes of Stewart, Barker, Jones, Hastie, Murphy, Middleton, Grezda etc have. He will be a bit part player at best. 

• Upvote 1

We already said we weren't interested in taking a player loan in from them so the only deal that makes sense for us is renegotiated terms on the McCrorie transfer. And it should really be close to, if not fully, wiping out the money we owe on it, plus immediately converting the loan to a full transfer.

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

We already said we weren't interested in taking a player loan in from them so the only deal that makes sense for us is renegotiated terms on the McCrorie transfer. And it should really be close to, if not fully, wiping out the money we owe on it, plus immediately converting the loan to a full transfer.

Yep I think that is the optimum outcome for us. Essentially a direct player swap, if they really want him in this window then that should be the condition.

11 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Heard he had a 3 hour meeting with DM yesterday. Think he's off this window. 

Who told you that? 

Pretty sure McInnes works from home at the weekend on non match days.