What Do We Need To Sign This Summer?

so you'll be astonished if we sign a player from another SPFL club?

I'd certainly assume we'll try for McGeouch, Ali Crawford, Kenny Miller on free transfers.

I'd certainly assume we try to sign Ryan Christie

I'd certainly assume we try to loan Ryan Christie or Jonny Hayes

I'd not be surprised if the likes of Michael O'Halloren, Murray Davidson or even Steven Naismith are under consideration

Why would you assume that we'd be in for miller or Crawford, tordy?

Miller is ancient and Crawford, well, bang average

I'm saying no to Miller, O'halloran, Naismith, Crawford and Davidson. Either seen better days or never progressed.

Christie I'm less excited about as the season has passed. I'd still take him though.

McGeough I'd take in a heartbeat. Undecided about Jonny on loan but I could probably be convinced.

so you'll be astonished if we sign a player from another SPFL club?

I'd certainly assume we'll try for McGeouch, Ali Crawford, Kenny Miller on free transfers.

I'd certainly assume we try to sign Ryan Christie

I'd certainly assume we try to loan Ryan Christie or Jonny Hayes

I'd not be surprised if the likes of Michael O'Halloren, Murray Davidson or even Steven Naismith are under consideration

I hope your assumptions are wrong.

Replacing McLean will be difficult.

Replacing McLean won't be easy

We've got plenty of attacking options, they've just spread the goals between them with everything going through Kenny, lately.

Get 2/3 all round CM bastards in there and have them win the ball and distribute to our creative players, or as a mate of mine who waxes lyrical aboot his team (Crystal Palace)'s wingers, who he calls "nutters", then they'll supply May or Rooney with sufficient bullets.

Lots of decent teams play that way now: instead of the traditional GK - DF - MID - FW, it's SWRKPR - CBs - CMs - WBs - NTRs - no.9

Hope it catches on.

Fingers crossed the laddie with the Swan neck stays fit.

Rogers staying would be on a relatively small wage and means we can focus funds on more pressing recruitment areas.

But if Lewis gets injured, he'll have to take in another loan keeper again? Seems daft not to just sign a competent number two. After all, we have mountains of spare cash this season.

He looked poor in the 2 games he played imo. Surely nae true about a new deal.

Looked like he comes from the Langfield school of catching crosses and fumbling shots ffs

It was a sponsors meeting last night at the club with McInnes and Milne. So Im sure Rogers signing on is true. Guys who claim to be ITK should have decent info from last night.

He looked poor in the 2 games he played imo. Surely nae true about a new deal.

Looked like he comes from the Langfield school of catching crosses and fumbling shots ffs

As I told everyone whilst he was on loan at Falkirk. My pal is a season ticket holder at Falkirk and told me he was pish, but a penalty save against Der Hun on TV seemed to make everyone think he was amazing.

I'll accept all apologies now for being crucified for it.

• Downvote 1