Aberdeen 0 - 0 Hibernian

The wheels have come off at Killie like. Looks like Clarke is as much use post-split as McInnes.

That's the season. Will we fuck take anything in the next two games. Today was a must win. Watch McInnes hail this result. 0-0 at fucking home.

Sorry, no

That was a team fighting for themselves and us and was a pleasure to see

Far from awful, it was end to end

You're just quoting what the red tv guys said. Just because they tried doesn't shy away from the fact they failed to win another big game, or look like winning it. It wasn't the worst game I've ever seen but we are awful.

Dal riata, miller time

Yes there was fight, but very little football actually played. Piss poor at times from both teams.

I'm talking about the standard of football from both teams. Depressing to watch.

I see what you mean but that was mostly the ref's doing in the first half then, second half the players playing up to the ref, don't you think?

No chance was that a penalty at the end and Reynolds should've scored.

Weren't great but offered far more than Hibs. Beat the Huns and its job done.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Hibs are a good side and while a draw was not ideal we are still in there with a chance of second spot.

The wheels have come off at Killie like. Looks like Clarke is as much use post-split as McInnes.

That's the season. Will we fuck take anything in the next two games. Today was a must win. Watch McInnes hail this result. 0-0 at fucking home.

Do you enjoy greeting and moaning about everything? Or is there just something wrong with you?

Do you enjoy greeting and moaning about everything? Or is there just something wrong with you?

It's nice to see you back here; let's talk about the game?

I was a bit worried at the lack of hand signals from the players - they did that a lot against hearts and it seemed to help the fringe players integrate a bit more, thinking specifically of Ball.

He did ok today only going of verbal directions. Reynolds seems to need a bit more help still.

What's your take on these issues?

It's nice to see you back here; let's talk about the game?

I was a bit worried at the lack of hand signals from the players - they did that a lot against hearts and it seemed to help the fringe players integrate a bit more, thinking specifically of Ball.

He did ok today only going of verbal directions. Reynolds seems to need a bit more help still.

What's your take on these issues?

Reynolds is still a bag of nerves, Ball was decent apart from a couple poor touches. McGinn was absolutely shit, get him to fuck.

Enjoyed the game actually the combined efforts of scott "fall over when afc players are within 3 yards" Allan and John "inconsistent" beaton tried there hardest to ruin it as a football game though

Thought cosgrove really got in about the back line and again proved a handful its a pity his brain and foot co-ordination isn't as good. he see the ball to play but his foot cant make that pass

Ball is similar but lost out to mcginn constantly have to say their mcginn was my sweeper for a red card

Enjoyed the game - we need a point minimum on Tuesday

one thing is we cant end up with a playoff vs hibs is GD and goals scored are the same as we are ahead in the head to heads

currently they are +1 on GD and +2 on goals scored

Hearts could help us out somewhat as well