Scotland V Peru & Mexico

What I found amusing was you denied all knowledge of what they were on about.

Folk being stabbed and shot. Killings...

But yet you decide 'no idea what you're on about and so glad I don't'. Or whatever you said.

You blatantly knew what folk were talking about.

Any cunt would be well into stabbings and guns n shit on tv and be interested so you again blatantly knew it was a soap of some sort.

'Its shite'.

You don't lie well.

Why would you think that I knew about it?

Not getting that at all.

Thon Enjoy thing you stupid cunt.

Even if I've got the person wrong due to too much drink already then you're still the stupid cunt.

Google is helping me here, I now see there is a music festival in Aberdeen this weekend called Enjoy.

I'll take "stupid cunt" anyway because its genuinely so often the case.

Can't tell you the beer prices from down here I'm afraid @@Roberto but hopefully it lives up to the name and you enjoy the shit out of it.

What stupid cunt was it that said they were there yesterday? I thought you were that stupid cunt but you clearly aren't the stupid cunt that went.

Can't be arsed digging to find out fa it was.

Fuck em. I've 100 bucks. That'll be enough. Tanked up.

What you on here talking to me for? Get down there asap - can't go wrong with beers + music.

i dont think £4m £5m £6m is impossible but as i say we'd still need him to continue to show improvement

He's a 21 y/o left sided centre back, who could now probably considered an international regular. If he does captain his country tonight, then its $5M at least. Sorry, but that's a minimum figure... and that should be realistic. Imagine how much an English player, with those credentials, would go for?

He's a 21 y/o left sided centre back, who could now probably considered an international regular. If he does captain his country tonight, then its $5M at least. Sorry, but that's a minimum figure... and that should be realistic. Imagine how much an English player, with those credentials, would go for?

Exactly this

Yep.

£5m would be underselling him at this point.

If an EPL team was interested we really have to hold out for what a 21 yo EPL player and international is worth- way more than £5m by their current standards.

Also one we should definitely want a sell on fee.

I'd love him to stay, but his rise just seems meteoric now.

Yep.

If an EPL team was interested we really have to hold out for what a 21 yo EPL player and international is worth- way more than £5m by their current standards.

Look at the prices being quoted for Sessegnon, Neves, Maddison and Grealish. Only Neves from that lot has been capped. Villa are asking GBP40M for Grealish!

We have McKenna on a long term contract - if we play our cards right, he should be paying for a decent chunk of the new stadium.

Yep.

Agreed. I'd sell him while he's hyped up. A bad season and we wouldn't get near as much.

Attacking line-up... anyone care to guess how that team lines-up? Flat-back 4 with Shinnie at left-back?

Id guess at 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield. Mcgeough in front of the back 4 with Maclean and Paterson in front and Christie at the tip. Russell and McBurnie up front. Just my guess though.

Fantastic honour for McKenna to captain Scotland especially at the age of 21. I honestly thought I'd never see an Aberdeen player captain Scotland again.

Hopefully he stays with us for another couple of seasons winning a trophy or two in the process. Then we sell him as the established Scotland captain for a minimum £10m with a hefty percentage of any future sell on fee.