The Mckenna Dilemma

Your wrong this far about the so called wonder striker signing saying ten mins at 18.30 apologise for that transfer news lying shite

I only went on faith that it was to be announced tonight.

Not wrong on player though.

Millertime is 100% wrong & as usual has left the building in hope it gets swept aside & lost amongst his thousands of other similar fk ups

Unfortunately due to how much of a spacker he is, he's realised that he is a mongtard, and it is getting on folks nerves, so he's playing up to it and continuing to be a spacker.

It's pissing me off folk are quoting him rather than the spacker posting.

What a fkn sad sack getting so upset & jealous of someone competing to be as full of shite as you

6m

Lol

Sorry, im not seeing it

Ragdolled again by Sam fucking vokes

Take a deep breath.

You're annoyed, you're also a grown man so just relax and realise that you're exaggerating heavily.

McKenna didn't have his best game by a long shot but he's young. If anyone bought him it's paying for potential.

Mate, come on

The excuse last week was that he will make mistakes, fair enough

But, he was pretty poor again tonight and won fuck all in the air

This remember is the environment he would be playing in every week and he would be playing against a fucking shit load better strikers than Chris wood and Sam vokes

His valuation took a plummet tonight

Plenty strikers struggle against them, that's why they managed to come 7th ahead of teams with better footballers.

They are awkward and it's all part of the learning.

Out of interest, it's Swansea interested, so who's better strikers than Barnes, Vokes and Woods in the Championship? There's not many if any at all.

I dunno, I just think he will have learned a lot tonight. I doubt anyone watching will be rushing to sign him but he probably needed that to give him a reality check after all the publicity.. I'm sure Miller and mcleish would have had similar performances.

Mate, come on

The excuse last week was that he will make mistakes, fair enough

But, he was pretty poor again tonight and won fuck all in the air

This remember is the environment he would be playing in every week and he would be playing against a fucking shit load better strikers than Chris wood and Sam vokes

His valuation took a plummet tonight

That's actually bonkers.

You've lost it.

In fairness to Millertime, mckenna was absolutely dreadful all night. Should have been sent off as well.

A bit ott imh, he had some decent moments and some poor ones but confirmed he is nowhere near ready

to move to the premiership. He needs to continue his development here for at least one more season.

• Upvote 1