Tommie Hoban

Hoban been immense since he's come back from injury. McInnes saying McKenna and Devlin should both be ready for QotS game. Who drops out when everyone is fit? Time to drop Logan and play Hoban at RB? Or a formation change to accommodate all 3 centre backs? If he sticks with a back 4 and Logan at RB I think it may well be Devlin that misses out. Good option for McInnes to hopefully have.

All of them will have a massive part to play if we're going to do anything this season.

Hoban been immense since he's come back from injury. McInnes saying McKenna and Devlin should both be ready for QotS game. Who drops out when everyone is fit? Time to drop Logan and play Hoban at RB? Or a formation change to accommodate all 3 centre backs? If he sticks with a back 4 and Logan at RB I think it may well be Devlin that misses out. Good option for McInnes to hopefully have.

All of them will have a massive part to play if we're going to do anything this season.

Stick to 4 at the back, Hoban keeps his place, Logan stays at RB, Devlin on the bench until such time as he gets back in, be in injury or suspension.

McKenna also, to an extent, should be on the bench until such time as Considine fucks up or get injured etc etc etc

Stick to 4 at the back, Hoban keeps his place, Logan stays at RB, Devlin on the bench until such time as he gets back in, be in injury or suspension.

McKenna also, to an extent, should be on the bench until such time as Considine fucks up or get injured etc etc etc

If Considine ever plays ahead of McKenna when both are fit then it's time to pack it in.

• Upvote 1

As good as he looks, can we justify offering someone with his injury record a contract?

He made his debut for Watford in 2011. Since then he's played about 70-odd games over the course of 9 years!

That's the market we're in though. 

We can't go out and splash the big bucks on a Willie Mills or a Harry Yorston.  We're in the up and coming, down and fading, and long term injury markets. 

You might pick up a Charlie Nicholas, you might pick up a Mike Newell... mebbes you'll find yourself with a Scott McKenna, then again you might get a Leon Mike. 

That's part of the magic of being a Dons supporter, though... the 'Fa's This Cunt Factor'.

It's like a 10p Lucky Bag, and often costs less than that... you just never know what you're getting. 

• Upvote 4

That's part of the magic of being a Dons supporter, though... the 'Fa's This Cunt Factor'.

It's like a 10p Lucky Bag, and often costs less than that... you just never know what you're getting.

And don't forget leaving 10 minutes into the match cos it's so poor (again and again)

Feels good though... in both cases.  Especially when off your tits.

That’s a pertinent point

I fear you may have misunderstood our right to roam and freedom of access legislation.

I want to check it isn’t an urban myth now, but the wife has been using my iPad a lot this week and I’m not sure a search of “is it legal to fuck someone up the arse in Scotland” would be acceptable.........this week

• 2 weeks later...