Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

We need two strikers one of which to be the marquee signing.

We need another winger (Johnny Hayes maybe) to give us the options on McGinn through middle in number 10 role sometimes & we should sign a decent right back that can maybe do a job in central defence & LB if needed.

Please do not sign another AOC or CH that can 'possibly' do a job as FB

We need two strikers one of which to be the marquee signing.

We need another winger (Johnny Hayes maybe) to give us the options on McGinn through middle in number 10 role sometimes & we should sign a decent right back that can maybe do a job in central defence & LB if needed.

Please do not sign another AOC or CH that can 'possibly' do a job as FB

I think we've enough defensive players in the squad once the injuries and suspension issues are resolved, probably after the international break. Wouldn't complain if we brought in a left back though

I definitely agree we need strikers and a winger though.

I think we've enough defensive players in the squad once the injuries and suspension issues are resolved, probably after the international break. Wouldn't complain if we brought in a left back though

I definitely agree we need strikers and a winger though.

We have enough left sided defenders.

We need competition & cover for Logan.

Hoban could be out longer than we think but he can cover at LB if needed.

Sick of us having needed a LB for so fkn long & not doing anything about it, so time we switched our frustrations to the failure to do something to improve the right side now.

Besides, Hayes returning will fix/improve our left side again ;)

Aye, but haven't you heard the news?

We're fucked this season. Hearts, Hibs & the Huns are all finishing 2nd.

Now you mention that.

One of them will this season.

I will take. £100 bet to charity with you on that if you like?

That's even before the window closes & we finally have more players in to strengthen your chances.

Folk thought Cosgrove was good.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

3 points, well done. COYR. Cut our losses with certain players and really sign decent ones moving forward because we will do bugger all with this squad as things stand.

Fingers crossed. Wins a win.

Who?

Folk just didn't write him off as early as you. Sometimes folk can be right writing players off early or sometimes it results in being embarrassing.

Cosgrove however is close to being completely written off by me. Looks terrible recently. He was no where near as bad the last 4 games of last season.

When we look back on the season the record books will say 1 nil Aberdeen but that was not pretty. Solid at the back, devoid of any real creativity in the middle and aimless up front. In fairness to the forwards they're getting fuck all to work with but what they do get they do nothing with.

I liked Anderson again. Did more than Cosgrove and had a good shot off the bar.

2 cameos, 3 chances. 1 header past the post, 1 goal and a shot off the crossbar.

Aye, but haven't you heard the news?

We're fucked this season. Hearts, Hibs & the Huns are all finishing 2nd.

:)

I've heard that on here plenty from the usual suspects right enough, but I still reckon Derek will guide us to the dizzying heights of second again if we get a half decent striker on board. Hearts and Hibs are not capable of grinding out boring 1-0 wins with the same consistency we can while the new Messiah at the Huns looks like a fuck up waiting to happen.

The home fans were giving him pelters the whole game. They really fucking hate him.

lol yeah, all the better that he shut the cunts up

£100 bet where you get 3 teams and he gets one?

Brave

Yeah but they're three shite teams & the dons have been the best of the rest for years now.

Ok, I'll bet £100 against your £50 if you like.

Either bet (not both) is up for grabs to first taker.

We need to look a bit further afield for our signings.

I was actually quite impressed with a few of Dundees new signings. Very tidy on the ball and werent scared to have a ping.

Why do we always look to England when Deek knows (because he keeps telling everyone) that the market is totally inflated. We might find a few gems if we speculate to accumulate and all that