Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Balindor. No wonder I couldnt make it out.

And yes I and regrettably my kids were amongst said serpents yesterday.

Definitely a generation thing. There was a group of older gents in front, half cut but good semi clean fun. And then we had 5 or 6 teeny dicks behind who amidst Durrant songs, incoherent Cosgrove pish and the pointless Dundee haters song felt the need to scream Madden, fucking cunt mong cunt jute cunt Womble at every opportunity. And that was just the warm up.

Came close to seeing Robertos point of view on these wankers.

Songs at the fitba should be sung with Gusto, Gusto comes with hatred and passion. If people dont like it then dont fucking go.

Last Celtic game I attended there was a bus journey that was magical. All the songs you mention on here were practiced and brought Proper Fitba gents together.

Cosgrove is shitter than May, May was only slightly less shit yesterday. Devlin is Good

we need a striker before Hibs

Good win. 4 points in 2 matches ain't bad considering the injuries and the fact we have yet to finalise our activity in the transfer window.

Gleeson looks tidy in possession - very similar to Jack. Once fully fit I can see him being a really good player for us.

Cosgrove was terrible yesterday. Total contrast from his previous performances against Burnley. However he's still offered more than Stockley and Maynard did during their time here. Will see how he develops.

I actually thought May played well just needs to add goals to game.

Anderson certainly has the technical ability and attributes to be a great player just needs to bulk up slightly and gain first team match experience. The last 2 years we've seen a massive improvement in the youth products. Very encouraging.

The strongest defence (including the goalkeeping department) I've seen under DM just severely lacking a striker. Would also say yesterday was further evidence for the need to procure another winger to challenge GMS and McGinn. I'd consider playing McGinn upfront - recall him scoring a barrel load of goals under Brown.

Ideally we'll sign a striker, Winger and a defender this transfer window - if so we are set for the season.

A win is a win, and although we might have been better, we ultimately cant complain about the start we have made over the 2 games. We could easily have played better and got less points.

Surprised at the hostility to the idea of hayes and/or christie returning. Even one of them, on his game, would transform this side imo.

Right enough I agree we with the sentiment that we should be out looking to discover our own talent, rather than hoping for potato crumbs from sellicks table.

Signings soon pls. I do hope that we will not be relying on GMS penalties as our main offensive weapon this year.

If Cosgrove is a project for the future, what the hell is Anderson?

He seems more suited to our game right now & a more advanced player than Cosgrove.

He should be getting more first team game time than Cosgrove.

Ffs at least he is capable of hitting the target area with the ball.

Get Cosgrove in the reserve team until such time as he proves himself one way or the other & have him on the bench for first team if desperately needed. We cannot afford to be experimenting with him right now, when we have a better football brain in Anderson to work with.

Oh & GET THE FKN STRIKERS SIGNED FFS.