Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Cosgrove is a striker from the Carlisle reserves. He was never going to be anything other than shite.

Its ok though because we have 'plenty of time left' to sort this shit show of a squad.

Its ok you/us saying that but the way McInnes went on after the draw with the huns was as though we played great

probably be the same in his interview after this game

We need to look a bit further afield for our signings.

I was actually quite impressed with a few of Dundees new signings. Very tidy on the ball and werent scared to have a ping.

Why do we always look to England when Deek knows (because he keeps telling everyone) that the market is totally inflated. We might find a few gems if we speculate to accumulate and all that

So what markets should we be scouting?

Any idea the cost of establishing and maintaining a scouting network?

• Downvote 1

I wouldn't be upset if either came back but I really don't get the near obsession for these players from some people on here.

Fuck hanging about until Celtic want to help us out with a few cast offs- lets get scouting and bringing in our own players.

Christie was dog shit second half of last season, he's played enough now that he's been figured out.

Or some people just know football and have an eye for a player more than others, or in this case... someone who isn't even remotely a player.

I just didn't understand at all why folk were bigging up Cosgrove.

Also my post wasn't aimed at your primarily. You were hesitant with your comments, others were diving in in defence of him.

I defended him against Burnley because he played well in that game and the stick was unjust. Doesn’t make him a good player like.

As I said before Cosgrove was meant to be a project player.

A project to achieve what exactly though V? To make a top SPL striker out of him? Because that's what we need him to become. It's just not going to happen. He's too slow for a start and he doesnt have a good touch. Those are two essential raw materials and he doesn't have them to begin with.