Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Poor transfer window and poor start to the league . Everyone can see our deficiencies . Galling that Stewart scores today , would have taken him back 

Need a win against Hibs in the cup to get the season moving . Devlin out for this ?

Nope, he wasn't good enough for us, scoring against ten men "pushing" for an equaliser doesn't make him any better

So we have the following signings:

Hoban - a bit of a history with injuries, but is a decent signing who can cover right back and right centre defence. Only problem is that when Logan was suspended this cunt was nowhere to be seen and when Devlin got sent off this cunt was nowhere to be seen.

Ball - don't worry about Hoban being injured, Dom Ball can fill in on defence. Only problem is that he's a midfielder who is pish in defence and we knew this prior to resigning him.

Forrester - so pish he can't get on the pitch even when we are down to the bare bones.

Lowe - hes fast, but I'm not sure what else. Certainly wasn't impressed with him thinking he was GMS. No son, you can't simply glide past 3 Killie players.

Wilson - AFC are just one more stop this guys descent to the bottom of the leagues.

Maybe Gleeson and Ferguson get the thumbs up.

Terrible transfer window.

• Upvote 2

We'll be fine if he starts playing the best players, now rather than in December.

I can't understand what he was thinking taking Gleeson off, again. He's vital. What the fuck is the point in May even being on the park? Anderson got 2 shots, half of our 4, away in 10 minutes.

Think even the most stupid Dons fan could see that Gleeson should have stayed on and one luxury player I.e. McGinn should've made way for Ball. Even if DM was thinking we'll bypass the centre mid by clearing the ball to the forwards, it was never going to work. Should've been holding them with 4-4-1 hoping for a break and then ten mins to go push a bit for a win. Shinnie is good in midfield alongside someone to calmly pass the ball around, so why take off the passer? I actually thought Dom Ball played okay when he came on, but fuck that was a terrible change in formation that made Killie look way better than they are

Edit: I wasn't calling Rostov the most stupid fan btw :laughing:

We'll be fine if he starts playing the best players, now rather than in December.

I can't understand what he was thinking taking Gleeson off, again. He's vital. What the fuck is the point in May even being on the park? Anderson got 2 shots, half of our 4, away in 10 minutes.

It wouldn't surprise me or anyone else if Anderson has the best stats so far for attempts on goal on/off target, goals scored.

Derek McInnes and Stewart Milne are going have to throw the towel in regarding Stevie May. It's 400k down the swanny. Stop dicking about and fucking play Bruce Anderson. I don't give a fuck about "intelligent runs" and "good link up play" The man is finished.

They won't. McIness never learns by his mistakes and he will stubbornly stick by May and his tactics.

Anderson needs to be playing and May to the development squad (or whatever it is now called). May shouldn't be back in the team until he is banging in the goals at that level at least.

Complete overreaction. We played with 10 men for over 90 minutes against a strong Killie side. We were not playing to bad until another poor decision cost us a goal.

Well that's just wrong. We were absolutely god awful today, to say anything else is just plain ridiculous.

Then again, it is a Canadian.

Well that's just wrong. We were absolutely god awful today, to say anything else is just plain ridiculous.

Then again, it is a Canadian.

Did you expect Aberdeen to win after Devlin was sent off 3 minutes in? You are delusional if you did.

We played as well as can be expected. Certainly not god awful. Journalists reports coming out are stating it was a valiant effort.

Taking Gleeson off early two weeks in a row I thought was very bad man management. He should have picked a different player this week.

In fact i'll say two weeks in a row I think Ferguson being the teachers pet is actually hindering us in some ways. No way should Gleeson have been brought off last week.

• Downvote 1

Did you expect Aberdeen to win after Devlin was sent off 3 minutes in? You are delusional if you did.

We played as well as can be expected. Certainly not god awful. Journalists reports coming out a stating it was a valiant effort.

Journalist reports are saying it was a valiant effort. Hahahaha.

Amazing