Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Taking Gleeson off early two weeks in a row I thought was very bad man management. He should have picked a different player this week.

If Gleeson was a "luxury" player it would make sense and he'd probably expect it. I bet GMS McGinn and May all expected to get hooked as soon as the red came out......not Gleeson. I'm not sure if he's not confident in him yet or he just panicked and made too quick a change?

Journalist reports are saying it was a valiant effort. Hahahaha.

Amazing

FULL-TIME Aberdeen 0-2 Kilmarnock

Mikey Devlin's early red card meant Aberdeen were up against it and it is no surprise that Kilmarnock secured a fine away win.

It was a controversial sending off and we'll await the words of Dons manager Derek McInnes with interest.

It's a gallant effort by Aberdeen considering they have had 10 men for 85 minutes, and they may have have got something against a lesser side, but Kilmarnock were too clinical for them today.

FULL-TIME Aberdeen 0-2 Kilmarnock

Mikey Devlin's early red card meant Aberdeen were up against it and it is no surprise that Kilmarnock secured a fine away win.

It was a controversial sending off and we'll await the words of Dons manager Derek McInnes with interest.

It's a gallant effort by Aberdeen considering they have had 10 men for 85 minutes, and they may have have got something against a lesser side, but Kilmarnock were too clinical for them today.

It was gallant NOT (MT™) valiant........

You can still win a game with ten men... but instead we seemed to just throw in the towel. 

Our biggest impediment today wasn't any one individual performance, it was the lack of drive and the lack of anyone on the field to create drive. 

You'd ideally look to your midfield to grab a game like this by the nuts, but just like we were against Hibs our midfield went hiding. 

No leadership and zero engine... that's what we lack. 

Completely different. They had a striker sent off which did not make much of a difference to them defensively. We on the other hand had only one centre back available once Devlin went.

It was rotten luck and we just need to move on.

How's that rotten luck? You make subs to combat going down to 10 men. Plenty teams raise their game with 10, why don't we? It's not as simple as we were unlucky. We were shite.

• Site Sponsor

McInnes can hide behind the red card for this game if he likes but he cannot hide behind it in every game.

Allowing the window to close with that attacking line up is a fkn disgrace.

He knows how shite/unreliable Cosgrove & May are.

Truly awful management from him regarding our attacking side.

100% reliant on the confidence/form of GMS & that Wilson will suit our game.

PLAY ANDERSON YOU FKN CUNT

Give it a fucking rest min.

Correct KSL

Read this sitting at Pittodrie at half time and couldn't be bothered responding.

You've summed up my thoughts perfectly though KSL

• Upvote 4

You can still win a game with ten men... but instead we seemed to just throw in the towel. 

Our biggest impediment today wasn't any one individual performance, it was the lack of drive and the lack of anyone on the field to create drive. 

You'd ideally look to your midfield to grab a game like this by the nuts, but just like we were against Hibs our midfield went hiding. 

No leadership and zero engine... that's what we lack.

It's a DM thing, it's all about the slow considered build up.......but with us it just seems a bit laboured now. With ten men, you can't do that, it just doesn't work. I don't think they went hiding as such, DM just took off the player that would hold the midfield together, twice

• Upvote 1

He's also a completely different type of player so a stupid comparison. Again, scoring against a ten man team doesn't make him any better

Is it really? Both are strikers. One is absolutely garbage highland league standard at best, the other proven he’s a great player at this level. Well so long as he doesn’t have a mongo manager hanging him out to dry on the wing

• Upvote 1

He's also a completely different type of player so a stupid comparison. Again, scoring against a ten man team doesn't make him any better

Is it really? Both are strikers. One is absolutely garbage highland league standard at best, the other proven he’s a great player at this level. Well so long as he doesn’t have a mongo manager hanging him out to dry on the wing

How is he a proven great player? You really think he was that great for us? Put out on the wing or not, he wasn't. Cosgrove is a completely different player, if you think just calling them both strikers makes them the same, you've just lost your own argument

In all honesty apart from St Mirren who are shite, we've looked garbage.

Sometimes a club needs fresh ideas,I'm afraid Deek has gone stale here,he needs a new challenge and we need a new man who doesn't shit himself.

& like I said at the time. I wasn't going to let that game against such a shite side fool me & paper over the obvious cracks like some did.

I said then that we are already looking like we are going to be totally dependent on the confidence/form of a (for the most part) very inconsistent GMS to inspire our creative spark.

Dundee game was a much more worrying game to have taken any kind of realistic info from where we were as a team. That was still long before the transfer window closed as well.

Haha aye, and temazepam.

But seriously - at least a wee lesson was learned by Del today; stop completely retracting at the drop of a hat when a wee bitty danger is in town.

Saw Gleeson was subbed and my hands were up in the air in front of me — a physical representation of my frustration.

At least he's no injured.

Even with your delusional levels of optimism what the hell makes you think he has learned ANY kind of lesson from it. No matter what the cunt says, he NEVER changes his negative pathetically pish tactics. Even when he has been clearly found out by sticking with his defensive Craig Broon type shite. 

Just saying what I saw today.

But, hey the whole team were terrible today, so I certaintly didn't mean to single him out.

Just a bit pissed off, I'm sure the players will all get better with a week off to sort shit out.

Not Stevie May though. He's done.

You must have only been focused on his negatives then. Understandable given how negative McInnes made the team but Lowe looks a fkn tremendous find. Even though it was only Killie, I thought that Lowe as an individual out there looked stand out. Yes he had a couple of bad touches but I expect that on a debut in a new league. Only thing that stood out really was when Burke slipped past him so easily but it was a fantastic 'slide rule' pass through to him & the defence in general had added pressure on them today after Devlin going off.