Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

How is he a proven great player? You really think he was that great for us? Put out on the wing or not, he wasn't. Cosgrove is a completely different player, if you think just calling them both strikers makes them the same, you've just lost your own argument

He was in the top 3 in the country for goals and assists the 2 seasons before he left for England

Were we shite or stitched up by ref?

Absolutely shocking decision by the ref fucked us firstly, but mcinnes fucked us immediately after by taking off Gleeson and later by taking on cosgrove.

It’s almost like he’s taking the piss out of us now. Totally negative and obviously stupid tactical decisions and subs

Were we shite or stitched up by ref?

We were shite however Thomson was his usual cuntish self.

The sending off I felt could have been a booking instead of a sending off as Logan was coming across and the attacker was still 35 yards from goal.

That doesn't get away from the fact that Devlin got too close and was turned too easily.

If we were attacking and the defender did that to our player I'd be shouting for a sending off.

There goal stemmed from a run on the south stand side where the player controlled the ball with his hand (this was the 2nd time that this had happened). Thomson sight might have been blocked by players but the linesman should have seen it. Shinnie dived in and gave away a stupid free kick. Lewis didn't look too clever at the free kick either.

The 2nd half there was no pressing, in fact it looked a bit like a forwards vs defenders training session at times.

The officials were shite but it papered over a very dreary insipid performance from the whole Aberdeen team.

I actually think mcinnes should be relieved of duties after that. It was embarrassing.

All this chat about shite transfer window etc but we’ve got good enough players to beat any team in this division. The young guys have shown more desire and ability than some of his so called experienced players and only an idiot would refuse to take advantage of that.

Anderson should be starting next game, so should Ross.

McGinn and May should have been benched and cosgrove should be put down.

I actually think mcinnes should be relieved of duties after that. It was embarrassing.

All this chat about shite transfer window etc but we’ve got good enough players to beat any team in this division. The young guys have shown more desire and ability than some of his so called experienced players and only an idiot would refuse to take advantage of that.

Anderson should be starting next game, so should Ross.

McGinn and May should have been benched and cosgrove should be put down.

Oh and shinnie should play left back. You know, his position.

5 points from the first 4 games is poor to say the least.

From what I have heard the sending off was harsh but McInnes is unable to successfully change tactics in any match never mind when we go a man down.

We will probably make top 6 - I would guess 5th is likely this season.

Interesting to see that some of the clappers are breaking rank (even MT ffs) but surely there is now sufficient evidence that the manager has peaked. We need to move in a different direction as does he.

From what I have heard the sending off was harsh but McInnes is unable to successfully change tactics in any match never mind when we go a man down.

Interesting to see that some of the clappers are breaking rank (even MT ffs) but surely there is now sufficient evidence that the manager has peaked. We need to move in a different direction as does he.

5 points is not great but there is only 1 game of the 4 we have played where you would say the result was unexpected or massively disappointing.

A draw at home to the huns and away to Hibs are hardly disasters and we won at Dundee. Yes we've lost today and performed poorly but we were severely handicapped by a red card after 4 minutes in an area of the park where we are already currently badly depleted by injury wth McKenna, Hoban and Reynolds all out.

The media are all currently creaming themselves over the huns but if they lose tomorrow they will only have 5 points as well. Hibs only have 5 points too. It's hardly time to panic it's not like we've lost 4 out of 4...today was our first domestic loss in 10 games.

Does anyone seriously think we lose that game 2-0 today if Devlin stays on the park? I don't think we would have we never lose to Killie but today they got a massive stroke of luck from a referee who we have all known for years is either completely inept or corrupt. We got a really bad decision against us last week too. McInnes didn't help today or last week by taking Gleeson off prematurely but regardless although there have been exceptions most of the time a team will struggle to win a game playing for 85 mins with 10 men if there was not a huge gulf between the teams when it was 11 v 11.

• Upvote 1

5 points is not great but there is only 1 game of the 4 we have played where you would say the result was unexpected or massively disappointing.

A draw at home to the huns and away to Hibs are hardly disasters and we won at Dundee. Yes we've lost today and performed poorly but we were severely handicapped by a red card after 4 minutes in an area of the park where we are already currently badly depleted by injury wth McKenna, Hoban and Reynolds all out.

The media are all currently creaming themselves over the huns but if they lose tomorrow they will only have 5 points as well. Hibs only have 5 points too. It's hardly time to panic it's not like we've lost 4 out of 4...today was our first domestic loss in 10 games.

Does anyone seriously think we lose that game 2-0 today if Devlin stays on the park? I don't think we would have we never lose to Killie but today they got a massive stroke of luck from a referee who we have all known for years is either completely inept or corrupt. We got a really bad decision against us last week too. McInnes didn't help today or last week by taking Gleeson off prematurely but regardless although there have been exceptions most of the time a team will struggle to win a game playing for 85 mins with 10 men if there was not a huge gulf between the teams when it was 11 v 11.

Can`t argue with much of your post but the point is we are hardly setting the heather on fire in any match (St Mirren aside). A Dundee fan I know said we were much better last year at Dens and although we drew with sevco and Hibs did we actually play well in either game?

I accept it is early in the season - August just ended yesterday - but I am looking at performances during the last couple of seasons, particularly against our main rivals and in big matches such as cup games (apart from the SC final when we excelled and were unlucky).

Is it not true to say that every manager has a shelf life?

We could part company and the new manager might fail to deliver but there is also the prospect that we could improve and become more adventurous.

• Upvote 2

He was in the top 3 in the country for goals and assists the 2 seasons before he left for England

Two seasons is hardly proven, what he’s proven is that he’s not good enough for Birmingham and he wasn’t good enough for us. There’s a good player in there but he’s been lazy and inconsistent.......if he does well at Killie for a full season he might prove to be worthwhile going for when his contract runs out.

Two seasons is hardly proven, what he’s proven is that he’s not good enough for Birmingham and he wasn’t good enough for us. There’s a good player in there but he’s been lazy and inconsistent.......if he does well at Killie for a full season he might prove to be worthwhile going for when his contract runs out.

Fit like Kenny? Were you quoting to reply?

I accept the point on Devlin. Unlucky to see red. Normally a yellow and in some games not even that.

Taking Gleeson off said two things. He knew he still wouldn’t be fit for 90 minutes and/or that he learned nothing from us falling apart last week.

Leaving McGinn on indicated he values his contribution more. Quite what that contribution is is unclear to the majority of the stadium particularly now, with Logan and Lowe, his wing back theory holds no water. Which is good because nobody believed it anyway.

The build up to their goal is farcical. Clearest handball you'll ever be likely to see. I'm not convinced that Shinnie's tackle was a foul either.

That said, we were up against it today not just because of the red but because mcginn and may were rotten as well. Mcginn in particular had a fucking stinking game. May in fairness was just his usual level of ineffectiveness.

Even with that we still had a chance to get something out of the game thanks to Lewis keeping the score to 1 for long enough but that disappeared when Cosgrove came on. That boy will be lucky to hit 5 goals all season. We should have had ross and Anderson on early in the second half. It was a low risk move given we were already 1 down and a man down.

I thought lowe looked good and with mckenna and Devlin in the middle we will eventually have a strong back 4. Although mcinnes will probably still play Considine at left back.

The midfield 3 we started with also looks decent to me.

Our problem this season is we are shite up top. Unless Wilson miraculously bangs in the goals we dont have any striker you'd say would certainly get 10-15 goals. None will reach double figures. It's going to be a long stuggle this season I think.

Every so often you get games like this when things just generally go to shit.

Predicting where we’ll end up at this stage is a bit far fetched. It’s obvious DM cannot find a settled 11. Injuries are not helping and tbf all games played apart from Dundee and St Mirren have been against good opposition. I think losing like this at this stage of season is the kick up the arse the team needs. Plus international break will allow players to come back and DM more time to find a better starting formation. It’s early days but I am fairly confident the team will start picking up points.

Hoping Forrester can make his mark next game. Was contacted by someone after all my slaggings of him and they are very very positive about. Just a matter of when to unleash him and it will be SOON

If Forrester is our great hope, we are well and truly fucked.

He's fucking gash.

Interesting to see that some of the clappers are breaking rank (even MT ffs)

Aye, just some though.