St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Another really disappointing result that.

Fucking terrible start to the season.

When can we expect any of these guys back available, does anyone know?

1. Wilson

2. Hoban

3. Ferguson

Need Devlin back too of course.

Is that really it, we are missing those 4 guys? Squad is fucking terrible if that's really all we are missing, surely I'm forgetting some other good players?

McInnes your time is almost up. No excuse not beating shite like that.

You have failed miserably with your transfers yet again. You promised you wouldn’t make the same mistake twice and I’m afraid you absolutely have. Not one of the players you have brought over the close season offer anything better than what we had.

So much so that we have had to rely on a McGinn freekick to spare more embarrassment.

There is nothing worse than when the dons are playing shite. Ruins my entire weekend.

8 points

• Upvote 1

Another really disappointing result that.

Fucking terrible start to the season.

When can we expect any of these guys back available, does anyone know?

1. Wilson

2. Hoban

3. Ferguson

Need Devlin back too of course.

Is that really it, we are missing those 4 guys? Squad is fucking terrible if that's really all we are missing, surely I'm forgetting some other good players?

Dreadful transfer window from McInnes on the creative/attacking front but the thing that makes it so much worse is the fact that he is relying on a failed signing to hide it. May is fkn shite & should be fourth choice striker. Even when Wilson is injured.

McInnes your time is almost up. No excuse not beating shite like that.

You have failed miserably with your transfers yet again. You promised you wouldn’t make the same mistake twice and I’m afraid you absolutely have. Not one of the players you have brought over the close season offer anything better than what we had.

So much so that we have had to rely on a McGinn freekick to spare more embarrassment.

There is nothing worse than when the dons are playing shite. Ruins my entire weekend.

8 points

Not completely true. I think defensively we are better than we have been in decades, when all fit.

Other than Ferguson though in midfield the rest of the side is pretty dire unless GMS is on form & McGinn is only good for about one in five games if that

2 of the 3 Mckenna shouts in the first half were also penalties imo. 1 was a stick on from what I saw.

The GMS one wasn't even debatable in the slightest. We will all talk about a shite away performance in Perth and only a draw but the correct decision given and it's a win.

Shouldn’t be relying on decisions like that to beat teams like St Johnstone.

For the older boys this was a game you knew would be at least a 3-4 nil win.

• Upvote 2

Aye, correct. Fact remains though.

Fact is McIness is being found out got lucky with a handful of signings the rest have been poor at best.

When he lost core of his team after the Scottish Cup Final which 90% were Craig Brown signings he was found out.

Sad thing is there will be people still cheering him out next week thinking he is still the best thing

• Upvote 1