St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Sounds more like you're making a prediction with a 50/50 chance of being right so you can say "I told you so, I told you in September" rather than actually making a proper observation of him.

He's played about two minutes of football for us. I'll give the guy a few months yet instead of making a snap judgement.

Your opinion but not really, I'm saying what I think. He's shown nothing at all to suggest he's a good player. What observation have you made that makes you hopeful?

Started today and was hooked by the way, so not getting enough minutes is probably his own fault.

I'm not sure who is more stitched up the back. McInnes for signing these bunch of crocks or the happy clappers who think it's just a blip. We are scrapping into top 6 at best with this lot.

I'm not sure who is more stitched up the back. McInnes for signing these bunch of crocks or the happy clappers who think it's just a blip. We are scrapping into top 6 at best with this lot.

Please never use the Internet again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your opinion but not really, I'm saying what I think. He's shown nothing at all to suggest he's a good player. What observation have you made that makes you hopeful?

Started today and was hooked by the way, so not getting enough minutes is probably his own fault.

I didn't say I was hopeful. I said I'm not judging a player who has barely played.

Saying "that's it, he's shite" in September is practically wanting the guy to fail.

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately I wish it was as simple as our strikers not scoring chances. There is fuck all created.

This was a problem last season and continues into this one.

Chance creation is pathetic and when we do create anything of note we've nobody capable of finishing that chance.

The one guy we had has fucked off to lower league football as he was fed up being overlooked by McInnes.

It's a poor start we've had no doubt but we have only played 5 league games. We have had far worse runs under McInnes.

When you look at the results in isolation and the circumstances I don't think it's quite as grim as some people are making out. A home draw against the huns and a point at Easter Road are not disastrous results (we were denied a stonewall pen at ER which if given would have seen Hibs down to ten men). We won at Dundee and hammered St Mirren in the cup. Which leaves the last two games against Killie and St J. We lost to Killie for the first time in 20 odd games mostly due to the fact that our best defender on the park that day was clearly wrongly red carded after only 4 minutes. A draw today, whilst hardly ideal in the circumstances, is not a disaster considering we were away from home and how badly we are currently hit with injuries and suspensions. I accept we're not been playing as well as I'd expect but I honestly don't think we've had the rub of the green with decisions.

I'm not blindly defending DM here. His ass is on the line with his recruitment and at the moment some of it doesn't look great but I'm not going to write off someone like Forrester 5 games into his AFC career. Admittedly it looks like May could end up being an expensive mistake but every club makes them. And I agree we too often look toothless in attack but let's wait and see if that improves once we get everyone fit.

We've only lost 1 of our last 11 domestic games it's not like we've totally collapsed. But I agree our overall form and the ability of some of our players to stay fit for prolonged periods is a tad worrying. If things don't improve soon McInnes will be under pressure. But it is still early days so I'm trying not to overreact too much.

Good post.

Sack McInnes and we'd be the laughing stock of Euro football.

He's not blameless by any stretch, but we've had worse runs, like when he was in India a few years back, but deserves the time to get it right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately I wish it was as simple as our strikers not scoring chances. There is fuck all created.

We created plenty in the second half and actually played quite well. I still maintain we're not that bad a team but have absolutely nothing up front. We're exactly where we deserve to be in the league and will continue to be unless we sort out the gaping hole in the final third.

We created plenty in the second half and actually played quite well. I still maintain we're not that bad a team but have absolutely nothing up front. We're exactly where we deserve to be in the league and will continue to be unless we sort out the gaping hole in the final third.

Don't think we did. Cosgrove actually done quite well today for a change, changed the game a bit.

Stevie May is shite though, fairly is time to accept it unfortunately.

Don't think we did. Cosgrove actually done quite well today for a change, changed the game a bit.

Stevie May is shite though, fairly is time to accept it unfortunately.

Of course he did. He's 8ft 9 and despite being hopeless is a target to aim for. Is he going to score or create goals though? Nope.

Was/Still am a bit sceptical about throwing Anderson into the lions den but at this point he can't do any worse. Sink or swim.