Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

I'm aware you are just doing this so much for bites but you just look like a fud here.

Maybe if McInnes had had the sense to start the correct players he would have earned more credit by not needing to make last throw of dice changes.

Said all along that Anderson should at VERY LEAST second choice striker & only Wilson could/should be ahead of him, if (I assume there is a clause) he has to get games if fit.

McInnes still insists on playing that useless fuckwit May ahead of Anderson & the only reason for this is his stubbornness to desperately prove he hasn't been a massive waste of cash. He is also doing similar with Cosgrove but to a lesser extent.

May was superb today. You're such a retard it's embarrassing.

• Downvote 4

I don’t disagree about the retard comment, but May superb???????.............

Was he fuck. That is him doing the absolute bear minimum of acceptability in an Aberdeen shirt.

However he’s been as shite a signing, upping his game to mediocre starts to make him look amazing I guess is what you are saying?

He’s a lost cause. Knees and confidence are fucked.

Your support of May is as justified as your hatred of Rooney was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am talking about Mays whole time with us & especially this season where he has unjustly been ahead of Anderson in the line up you fkn twonk.

Plus you can say all you like about which striker done more TODAY but end of the game. Only ONE of those strikers not only hit the target but actually scored as well.

Anderson should be at very least second choice striker. In his limited game time this season he has done more than the others have to deserve it. Others are getting more minutes because McInnes is trying to prove they were better signings than they actually have looked

• Upvote 1

Was he fuck. That is him doing the absolute bear minimum of acceptability in an Aberdeen shirt.

However he’s been as shite a signing, upping his game to mediocre starts to make him look amazing I guess is what you are saying?

& his love of stinky T Watt.

He does it to be noticed is all.

Good win to get that.

Missed the second half. Did we stick with 4231 or change the shape?

Think we could do with experimenting a bit. We've tried 4231, 352 to various degrees of success but somehow feel with the players available we should be able to play better football? Midfield diamond worth a shout, get the full backs overlapping and 2 guys up front?

He changed the game. Same as last week. Last week his touch and control was terrible but today he properly impacted how it went as McInnes said. A bad signing so far but he was very good today.

Yep...

Agreed. Appears to be quite the capture.

And surely that's a "big game" which mcinnes has won

BOOM

Back onside wi' Delboy?

Thought the Hearts game broke you in that respect.

Fine lines and all that.

Hopefully this week can be a springboard to a marvellous run of results.

Still have my concerns about our potency and ability to create chances tho'.

I'm aware you are just doing this so much for bites but you just look like a fud here.

Maybe if McInnes had had the sense to start the correct players he would have earned more credit by not needing to make last throw of dice changes.

Said all along that Anderson should at VERY LEAST second choice striker & only Wilson could/should be ahead of him, if (I assume there is a clause) he has to get games if fit.

McInnes still insists on playing that useless fuckwit May ahead of Anderson & the only reason for this is his stubbornness to desperately prove he hasn't been a massive waste of cash. He is also doing similar with Cosgrove but to a lesser extent.

You are so blinded by your hatred for McInnes it’s hilarious. He made two subs that changed the game and got us the three points.

He stick with a team that won 3-0 and swapped wright for ball, completely understandable.

• Downvote 1

Terrible game on a terrible pitch, These pathetic plastic pitches show our game in a bad light, Pro players turning full circle trying to guess where the ball is going to bounce is embarrassing. We were pretty pish Today but 2 good goals and a good 3 points, Ball and Shinnie clearly doesnt work so why does he not start Fergie with Shinnie there every game and then May or Wright in behind the striker when that clearly works. No service for most of the game for Mcginn GMS and Wilson just hopeful punts. I thought May did Ok and Anderson changed the game with a proper strikers goal, to me Anderson is the only out and out goalscorer at the club and needs to be given much more game time, Logan will be a relieved man tonight that his terrible challenge didn't decide the game. Scottish football is pretty poor when a player the shape of Boyd can still play in the top league

• Upvote 1

Terrible game on a terrible pitch, These pathetic plastic pitches show our game in a bad light, Pro players turning full circle trying to guess where the ball is going to bounce is embarrassing. We were pretty pish Today but 2 good goals and a good 3 points, Ball and Shinnie clearly doesnt work so why does he not start Fergie with Shinnie there every game and then May or Wright in behind the striker when that clearly works. No service for most of the game for Mcginn GMS and Wilson just hopeful punts. I thought May did Ok and Anderson changed the game with a proper strikers goal, to me Anderson is the only out and out goalscorer at the club and needs to be given much more game time, Logan will be a relieved man tonight that his terrible challenge didn't decide the game. Scottish football is pretty poor when a player the shape of Boyd can still play in the top league

Boyd isn’t even that fat. He’s one of the best natural finishers we’ve had in Scotland over the years, it’s his fault he wasted his career the way he has. It’s a nonsense to say that Scottish football is pretty poor because boyd plays in the top tier.
  • Downvote 3

Boyd isn’t even that fat. He’s one of the best natural finishers we’ve had in Scotland over the years, it’s his fault he wasted his career the way he has. It’s a nonsense to say that Scottish football is pretty poor because boyd plays in the top tier.

Boyd isn't even that fat ?,  compared to what, who in the SPFL is fatter ?

It could suggest that they'd want to maximise his value in order to try and recover as much as possible from him.

I hope for the Wilsons sake he's got a good agent, cause he's not doing nowhere near enough to get buying clubs interested in him.

Poor service to him or not, his general play has been mediocre to say the least and his demeanour on the pitch looks like a "what the fuck am I doing here" attitude.

Needs to improve for his own and our sake....... Quickly.

He's on and will prob continue to be on 29k a week!

I might be wrong but I think he's out of contract with his current club at the end of the season ?

They won't be offering him a new deal so needs to find another employer.

Do you think someone will pay him that wages if he continues on his current form ?

His agent will be doing great job if he gets him a deal with someone along those terms.

Fit value?

He's worth fuck all.

That's why he's wi' us.

Hector, Ward, and Maddison's value all went up significantly after being with us.

Lewis, McKenna, Devlin, and Ferguson's value have all also increased significantly.

We'll also make good money off of Anderson.

GMS is loving his football again.

And it won't be easy to sign Shinnie again, either.

Do I have hopes for a 21 year old Max Lowe and a 22 year old James Wilson? Yes

I would say midfield is our biggest issue. Defenders have to hoof it because there's no-one coming deep to take it off them, strikers are getting no service through the middle. Shinnie was anonymous, as was Ferguson other than his goal.

You mean apart from Shinnie driving at the defence to win the free kick and Ferguson slotting home what is actually quite a technical free kick for the winner they were anonymous.

Oooooooooo Kkkkkkkkkkkk!