Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Been a great week but this lucky pish cant last we need to up the performance or we will get hammered by other teams

We can talk about the 'unlucky push' too.

We lost Devlin very early to a soft red v Killie at Pittodrie (0 points), and we lost out on McKenna V Hearts at Tynecastle (0 points) where the RESULT was decided on a penalty given for Naismith slipping.

Fair play mcinnes.

Subs changed the game.

Fair comment.

Terrible game of football on a joke of a pitch, but a very welcome 3 points looking at the table.

Nae good richt enough. Pleasing finale.

As for the table, unreal to think we could be sitting 4th by end of Friday.

Or 3rd if we beat Hibs 11-0.

We most likely have an agreement with Man. Utd. to play Wilson.

May very importantly stared down MacDonald for Lewis' goal. default_wink.png

Ferguson - 3 very big goals

Anderson - 2 very, very important goals

I can't possibly see Man U giving that much of a fuck about Wilson that they'd insert such a clause min.

That's laughable.  :laughing: 

It would suggest that they need him to get the game time so he's ready to play at Old Trafford on his "return".

Question to all the celebrations matter people, how would you feel about that Boyd celebration...

Not one of those people, but my opinion on it, is that it just shows him up for the brain dead piece of shit, weegie ned that he truly is.

Hilarious that any media outlet would give such a bone fide fuckwit any platform to air his retarded views.

Fucking state of his heed too.  :hysterical: 

Looks like he fell under a flymo.

Elephantine imbecile.

Stevie May needs to start every week and we will see the best of him i am sure of this.

Agreed. He might not be scoring any goals at the moment but he does a power of work off the ball and gives the midfield an out ball.

Could do with getting a break in front of goal and perhaps, just perhaps, we may see the 20 goal a season striker he can be.

I can't possibly see Man U giving that much of a fuck about Wilson that they'd insert such a clause min.

That's laughable.  :laughing: 

It would suggest that they need him to get the game time so he's ready to play at Old Trafford on his "return".

It could suggest that they'd want to maximise his value in order to try and recover as much as possible from him.

Agreed. He might not be scoring any goals at the moment but he does a power of work off the ball and gives the midfield an out ball.

Could do with getting a break in front of goal and perhaps, just perhaps, we may see the 20 goal a season striker he can be.

He did well today when he came on.

I don't think that the striker scoring 'issue' is as big a problem as some in the media would have you believe. 11 goals in the last 4 isn't bad at all.

Also, when you look at the 3 games lost, the Devlin red card v killie and a good performance bu 1-0 defeat at timland added to a very poor first half away to hearts, it's not all doom and gloom.

Really good chance of getting up to 4th on Friday.

Todays game - Utter bore-fest, ball out for a throw in for around a quarter of the game. The rest was a game of guess which way the ball will bounce.

He has never been a lone striker. We will only get the best out of May with two up front. Like you I think he just needs a break and a confidence boost.

Brilliant win. All credit to the manager for turning it around with the subs.

McInnes made changes that won us the game. Why can’t you acknowledge that?

Because it isn’t popular to give McInnes credit around here.

I'm aware you are just doing this so much for bites but you just look like a fud here.

Maybe if McInnes had had the sense to start the correct players he would have earned more credit by not needing to make last throw of dice changes.

Said all along that Anderson should at VERY LEAST second choice striker & only Wilson could/should be ahead of him, if (I assume there is a clause) he has to get games if fit.

McInnes still insists on playing that useless fuckwit May ahead of Anderson & the only reason for this is his stubbornness to desperately prove he hasn't been a massive waste of cash. He is also doing similar with Cosgrove but to a lesser extent.

• Upvote 1