Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

What a result. Defensively its the strongest I've seen Aberdeen under McInnes. Logan is losing his pace but still dependable. Ferguson and Shinnie look solid in the mid. GMS again with that little bit of quality to separate us from the opposition. Thought May played well once again just needs to add goals to his game - feel he is harshly treated by certain folk.

We really need to find an attacking midfielder, a striker and a winger. Wilson still needs more time but I'm not convinced as of yet. Overall defensively strong but lacking that attacking flair (GMS aside).

I agree those positions need recruited but dont see us getting them all in January. It might have to be just striker.

I'm sorry what? Ballers?

A colloquial term for an association footballer, with good technical and creative ability.  In essence, someone who can get their foot on the ball and make things happen.

Not an everyday term granted, but surprised it was necessary to spell it out.

Going back to my original point, we have plenty of perspiration... but very little inspiration.

A colloquial term for an association footballer, with good technical and creative ability.  In essence, someone who can get their foot on the ball and make things happen.

Not an everyday term granted, but surprised it was necessary to spell it out.

Going back to my original point, we have plenty of perspiration... but very little inspiration.

Some Americanism being brought into the beautiful game, cut it out.

Great result in shit conditions GMS goal was fucking excellent...

TrampWatch...6 in 49...this evenings performance ranked high in the best headless chicken acts seen at Pittodrie...Mackie still shades it but the Tramp is running him close...

Official afc website only crediting him with 5 goals...In 2,900 minutes. 1 goal every 6.4 matches. Played well tonight, just a shame he's running through treacle when he needs to sprint.

Hearns was my favourite of the 4 kings as well in fact he's my all time favourite boxer. Brilliant fighter especially like you say at Light Middle where he was an absolute monster.

Roberto Duran

Back on topic starting to play better now as well as win

And why May fets a hard time i dont know had another very good game yesterday

Roberto Duran

Back on topic starting to play better now as well as win

And why May fets a hard time i dont know had another very good game yesterday

You don’t know why May gets a hard time? REALLY?

He’s a £400k striker that doesn’t score goals.

An absolute disaster of a signing, that has duped some, by being so dreadful in the year and a half he’s been here, that a little more huff and puff and effort is him actually having a “very good game”.

He’s perhaps looked a little sharper, but he’s still nowhere near good enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great result in shit conditions GMS goal was fucking excellent...

TrampWatch...6 in 49...this evenings performance ranked high in the best headless chicken acts seen at Pittodrie...Mackie still shades it but the Tramp is running him close...

You're obsessed with May. Every thread, every game.

Looks better in a 2 up front like most of us have said previously.

Needs to start scoring admittedly but he's contributing.

Very solid performance. We are a hard team to beat. That looks to me like our best 11 at the moment so hopefully they can stay fit and we get a run of consistent teams.

GMS was the standout going forward but that was May's best game that I've seen from him in ages. Just needs a break for a goal.

You're obsessed with May. Every thread, every game.

Looks better in a 2 up front like most of us have said previously.

Needs to start scoring admittedly but he's contributing.

Hmmm...times I was called obsessed previously....

I posted numerous times that the GWT was a fraud and a charlatan...proved correct

I posted adnausum that Langfield was holding back the team and was a toxic influence on the dressing room...proved correct

I will continue to post the tramps stats as I believe they are the worst for a signed striker in AFC’s history...let’s see if I get that right as well...

Ps...this is not Nostradamus type stuff...I’m simply stating the bleeding obvious....

• Upvote 2

Hmmm...times I was called obsessed previously....

I posted numerous times that the GWT was a fraud and a charlatan...proved correct

I posted adnausum that Langfield was holding back the team and was a toxic influence on the dressing room...proved correct

I will continue to post the tramps stats as I believe they are the worst for a signed striker in AFC’s history...let’s see if I get that right as well...

Ps...this is not Nostradamus type stuff...I’m simply stating the bleeding obvious....

Quite fkn right too. I concur ;)

I can add Taylor & even Jack to that list also (although loads will still argue they were both great lol)

Even add McLean for most of his time with us. Well at least August until jan in most seasons until his last season where he played his best spell between August & January for us ever.

McGinn also is another you could add to the list of one good game in the half dozen & if anything that ratio has gotten worse since his return.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2