Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Hmmm...times I was called obsessed previously....

I posted numerous times that the GWT was a fraud and a charlatan...proved correct

I posted adnausum that Langfield was holding back the team and was a toxic influence on the dressing room...proved correct

I will continue to post the tramps stats as I believe they are the worst for a signed striker in AFC’s history...let’s see if I get that right as well...

Ps...this is not Nostradamus type stuff...I’m simply stating the bleeding obvious....

Aye but you need to look at the big picture here and not let your obsession about being proved right about a player you've clearly got a dislike for cloud your judgement.

May is trying to come back from a triple, yes triple, knee ligament injury which, in the past, most players would never have come back from.

It's not his fault the club paid over 300k for him and gave him a long term contract.

His goalscoring return is poor admittedly but he really isn't suited to being the lone striker up front and has looked a bit better since we changed to 2 up front recently.

The most important thing is that he is clearly trying, he's not hiding, unlike some others such as McGinn and Wilson when things aren't going their way.

You will most likely be proved correct. I think it's unlikely that May will be the player he once was and will ultimately be viewed as a failure, especially in light of the transfer fee paid.

It's how much you are enjoying being proved right that I have an issue with. Your 'tramp watch' as you like to call it is an exercise in attention seeking.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm...times I was called obsessed previously....

I posted numerous times that the GWT was a fraud and a charlatan...proved correct

I posted adnausum that Langfield was holding back the team and was a toxic influence on the dressing room...proved correct

I will continue to post the tramps stats as I believe they are the worst for a signed striker in AFC’s history...let’s see if I get that right as well...

Ps...this is not Nostradamus type stuff...I’m simply stating the bleeding obvious....

Maynard was signed on a one year deal.  Not a loan.

His stats of 0 goals in 20 appearances are currently the worst of any striker who's played for 1 or more seasons at the Dons.

Aye but you need to look at the big picture here and not let your obsession about being proved right about a player you've clearly got a dislike for cloud your judgement.

May is trying to come back from a triple, yes triple, knee ligament injury which, in the past, most players would never have come back from.

It's not his fault the club paid over 300k for him and gave him a long term contract.

His goalscoring return is poor admittedly but he really isn't suited to being the lone striker up front and has looked a bit better since we changed to 2 up front recently.

The most important thing is that he is clearly trying, he's not hiding, unlike some others such as McGinn and Wilson when things aren't going their way.

You will most likely be proved correct. I think it's unlikely that May will be the player he once was and will ultimately be viewed as a failure, especially in light of the transfer fee paid.

It's how much you are enjoying being proved right that I have an issue with. Your 'tramp watch' as you like to call it is an exercise in attention seeking.

Aye whatever chief...
  • Downvote 1

Maynard was signed on a one year deal.  Not a loan.

His stats of 0 goals in 20 appearances are currently the worst of any striker who's played for 1 or more seasons at the Dons.

Apologies chief...he’s black though...I should of stated I’d applied Browns Law of darkness so he wasn’t included in my first post.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You used to criticise Rooney when he scored FFS.

Ha ha yeah & he's gone affy quiet on his praise the T Watt.

May is not just not scoring. He looks slow as fk & his touch is like when you throw a ball to a two year old.

He's had a couple of good games lately because of 'work rate' & during his last 'good game' v Killie (oops edit) He got totally skinned & left for dead & just gave up. We were one nil down at time. Nearly cost us a goal (& likely game at that point) but for poor finishing.

I see why some want him in the team & would probably have him in the team ahead of Wilson tbh but only if it is to partner Anderson in a two.

At least Mackie had pace at some point to go with his 'work rate'

• Upvote 1

Ha ha yeah & he's gone affy quiet on his praise the T Watt.

May is not just not scoring. He looks slow as fk & his touch is like when you throw a ball to a two year old.

He's had a couple of good games lately because of 'work rate' & during his last 'good game' v Killie (oops edit) He got totally skinned & left for dead & just gave up. We were one nil down at time. Nearly cost us a goal (& likely game at that point) but for poor finishing.

I see why some want him in the team & would probably have him in the team ahead of Wilson tbh but only if it is to partner Anderson in a two.

At least Mackie had pace at some point to go with his 'work rate'

Watt is playing well in a team that won 4 in a row.

May nearly cost us a goal because he got skinned about 70 yards from goal? That's a brilliant piece of analysis.

Very important win last night, suddenly the league table is looking nae bad. 

May put a lot into the game as he always does but you can see he lacks so much confidence, boy needs a lift somehow..he's almost too desperate to score

Devlin, Mckenna, Lowe all absolutely fucking solid love it, Shay was good, not solid. Ferguson and shinne in the middle also solid, still think we lack that creative player in the middle though to feed the strikers in, maybe sometnhing to look at in january.

all in all a good night, in what was pretty horrendous conditions for a game of football. Credit to Mcinnes and the boys, keep it it up

Very important win last night, suddenly the league table is looking nae bad. 

May put a lot into the game as he always does but you can see he lacks so much confidence, boy needs a lift somehow..he's almost too desperate to score

Devlin, Mckenna, Lowe all absolutely fucking solid love it, Shay was good, not solid. Ferguson and shinne in the middle also solid, still think we lack that creative player in the middle though to feed the strikers in, maybe sometnhing to look at in january.

all in all a good night, in what was pretty horrendous conditions for a game of football. Credit to Mcinnes and the boys, keep it it up

Lowe obviously has some ability, but again clearly quite raw... he's getting better positionally, with every game.  I expect that to continue, the more he plays.  I hope he doesn't lose his place to Considine... because I think there is more to come from him.  He looks like he could become a very good player.

Lowe obviously has some ability, but again clearly quite raw... he's getting better positionally, with every game. I expect that to continue, the more he plays. I hope he doesn't lose his place to Considine... because I think there is more to come from him. He looks like he could become a very good player.

Agree. Positionally raw. Ok for that kind of game where bombing forward is our thing. But if we were under the cosh and trying to manage a game I’d be nervous.

One reason we weren’t completely boxed in last night was that he was getting forward of course.

One of the things Lennon meant when talking about them taking the wrong options.

Watt is playing well in a team that won 4 in a row.

May nearly cost us a goal because he got skinned about 70 yards from goal? That's a brilliant piece of analysis.

Got skinned just inside our own half & GAVE UP the 'chase' to try & recover after about FIVE yards at most. Even though he could see there was zero cover & he was free to run at goal.

Of course it could have cost us a goal & him giving up (for someone so many claiming to be such a grafter) is nothing short of unacceptable. Thankfully the shot was shite BUT had the Killie boy shot & it rebounds out again to give him a second bite of the cherry. THERE WOULD STILL BE NO STEVIE MAY TO RECOVER BECAUSE THE CUNT WAS FIXING HIS PONYTAIL or something other than 'grafting/recovering'.

I think the reason he seemed to 'graft' even more last night was 100% down to what he did on that occasion in the Killie game. I would hope McInnes would have slaughtered the cunt for that.

Watt is still fkn shite too.

I was as happy as most when we signed May (even though a lot for such an injury) & he showed better glimpses at first of what he used to be but he has been fkn dreadful for a long time since, maybe with the odd glimpse of 'hard work'

The media are a joke. Hibs had a few chances but we were hardly hanging on as they seem to think we were.

Are they forgetting the absolutely pounding we gave them after we scored. Half time came right at the right time for them. Another 10 minutes and we would have got another one and it would have been game over.

Also had May scored when he was through in the 2nd half it would have been over.

McManus is a biased twat.