Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Aye bang on there Old Manny son; a relief in many ways - cunts are trusting him again. Continuity coincidentally, now in abundance.

Stay injury free, and we are in good fucking shape for some real progression, and of course - silverware.

Aggressively positive - the only way to be.

Aye Pops, I'm just waiting for yon cunt Shoofty to appear with his usual bag of negativity, but will we be down? Will we fuck.

Tyrone Smith really is a fkn bell end.

Great hard won three points & yet another game we'd have been fkd without GMS.

Fk trying to make Shinnie the highest earner. Get GMS to extend & give him what he wants because without him we are totally toothless in attack. We'd be reliant on McGinn ffs.

Let Shinnie fk off if he wants, extend GMS & get Hayes back.

Also bin the other two duds signed in midfield in summer & replace with players that can at least challenge for a fkn game

As for Tansey...........

Good to see the fans singing the manager's name at the end. Make no mistake Hibs are a good side and I imagine Lenny must be sick of the sight of us. We were solid at the back, competent in midfield and we carried a real threat up front. The feel good factor is definitely  back in my opinion.

Hold on Manny........did you say "clicked"? :laughing:

May had a good game tonight, put in one hell of a shift.

Unfortunately putting in a good shift is not quite enough if your primary role is to score goals...and you don’t...Chris Sutton summed it up well when he fluffed the one on one...”his mind seems muddled”...indeed...plenty effort with zero end product is no use...

Just back. Wasn’t the greatest game we’ll ever see but an important win.

We were hanging on a bit at the end, but for all their pressure I can’t remember Hibs having a single shot on target?

Devlin and GMS the standouts.

May’s frustrating as fuck. Threatens to get himself into good positions, then doesn’t. Can’t control a ball to save his life either, it’s like watching Rooney.

Great results again!

We are a team that are incredibly hard to beat.  As has been said, the spine is rock solid.

GMS apart, we don't have any ballers and the football we play is fairly brutal... but we know how to grind out results.

'Keep it tight and hope we nick something, or GMS comes up with a moment' has been our game plan all season.

Would be interesting to see if we had creative player in the middle of the park, or someone to link the forwards and midfield.  Even if we had that sort of player, I'm not sure McInnes would know how to use them, or how they'd fit into our system.

Can we break the bank for GMS please?  The way we play, I can't remember us possessing such a fundamentally key player.  God knows where we'd be if we didn't have him.

What a result. Defensively its the strongest I've seen Aberdeen under McInnes. Logan is losing his pace but still dependable. Ferguson and Shinnie look solid in the mid. GMS again with that little bit of quality to separate us from the opposition. Thought May played well once again just needs to add goals to his game - feel he is harshly treated by certain folk.

We really need to find an attacking midfielder, a striker and a winger. Wilson still needs more time but I'm not convinced as of yet. Overall defensively strong but lacking that attacking flair (GMS aside).