Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Distribution poor, throw-ins dreadful. Only saving grace is two goals cleared off the line.

Probably an example where the positive outweighs the two negatives.

See also: bad at singing, poor dress sense. Cured cancer

Thought we were so strong defensively last night. I really like Lowe at full back. Please no more considine there.

I admire may’s effort level but he is unequivocally not a striker of any repute. I was certain when he was bearing down on goal that he was not going to score. His pace is absolutely gone as is his control.

Anyway, set the weekend up nicely

The media are a joke. Hibs had a few chances but we were hardly hanging on as they seem to think we were.

Are they forgetting the absolutely pounding we gave them after we scored. Half time came right at the right time for them. Another 10 minutes and we would have got another one and it would have been game over.

Also had May scored when he was through in the 2nd half it would have been over.

McManus is a biased twat.

Both sides had quite a few chances that on a fine evening would likely have led to a few more goals.

Hibs probably had more (especially in second half) but that's understandable given they were the ones chasing the game by that point.

Logan had two BIG clearances & one basic one that could still have been dangerous. Devlin deflected one just wide. The rest were basically honking finishes by Hibs but somewhat understandable given weather. Free kick was shite though first half but in good place.

Lewis misread a through ball & got caught in no mans land & Hibs boy slipped &'fkd the open goal & also even had another Hibs player running in for the square/cross.

Media are just being miserable cunts & letting their misery of the weather of the night blinker them to what was actually a decent game & would have likely produced a good few more goals on a better night given the attacking line ups.

• Site Sponsor

The media are a joke. Hibs had a few chances but we were hardly hanging on as they seem to think we were.

Are they forgetting the absolutely pounding we gave them after we scored. Half time came right at the right time for them. Another 10 minutes and we would have got another one and it would have been game over.

Also had May scored when he was through in the 2nd half it would have been over.

McManus is a biased twat.

And also I don’t understand the logic Lennon is banging on about how they deserved the win because of their 2nd half performance. Sorry Neil but your team were shite in the 1st half and hanging on at the end of the first. You can’t just forget about that. Utter prick.

I heard Popcorn Teeth on the radio as I drove home going on about how they dominated the second half and deserved to win the game.

I couldn't believe too how Tyrone seemed to be agreeing with him.

I didn't see it that way when at the match and certainly didn't have the feeling as the game went on that we would lose a goal nor the game.

Maybe just my perception but I thought Hibs were shite in the last third and certainly didn't "dominate" the second half.

Popcorn Teeth speaking shite as usual or did I have my red tinted testicles on?

Yeah but if you don't have someone chasing every ball and putting their defenders under pressure you don't get as many chances

Mays work rate and effectiveness was brilliant last night

If his work rate and appetite for a hard shift are as you say he might be better employed fulfilling the Flood role that has kept Shinnie from playing left back...come to think about it the only time I can say the tramp has impressed has been is when tackling...he can’t be any worse in midfield than he is up front and it would ease the undoubted pressure he must be feeling from firing blanks...

I heard Popcorn Teeth on the radio as I drove home going on about how they dominated the second half and deserved to win the game.

I didn't see it that way when at the match and certainly didn't have the feeling as the game went on that we would lose a goal nor the game.

Maybe just my perception but I thought Hibs were shite in the last third and certainly didn't "dominate" the second half.

No red tinted testicles. They certainly had 3 chances but felt confident we would win.

Glad it wasn’t just me that thought that. We were worthy of our win. It was all about how hibs lost that game rather than us defending well, being solid in the middle and scoring the chance that came around

If his work rate and appetite for a hard shift are as you say he might be better employed fulfilling the Flood role that has kept Shinnie from playing left back...come to think about it the only time I can say the tramp has impressed has been is when tackling...he can’t be any worse in midfield than he is up front and it would ease the undoubted pressure he must be feeling from firing blanks...

No. Its a completely different position and role.

Why don't you start your own 'tramp watch' thread so you can have your own personal echo chamber?

You're at least as prejudiced as you seem to detest Craig Brown for allegedly being.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tyrone is just a complete bell end & hates Aberdeen. Was reading live text & every single comment he made was negative.

Just slating the quality of the game as a whole & not really considering the weather/conditions affecting the game.

He's a complete bell end.

I couldn't really care what they or he has to say. Media opinions don't win games.

Popcorn often speaks about how his team were/are better and deserved more from a draw or defeat...what does that say for him as a manager.

(Remember when they were lower league bullies he said they were the second best team in the land...)

It's all insecure bluster, he knows they aren't as good as us.

The media have an obsession with him, but he has very little to show for his apparent brilliance (at hibs). They are in the lower half of the table and went out at the quarter final stage of the League Cup.

They have a budget that I suspect in real terms isn't a kick in the arse off of ours, so is his performance all that good?

Very weird game to chose to critsise May. He played well and that's a positive. He could play badly the next game but the way people try just continually slate him is weird.

Some of our fans love players to fail so they can say “I told you do”. We must be the only fans that have this cancer amongst us.

May worked like fuck, harassed the opposition defence and helped Shinnie and Ferguson too. He clearly wants to improve and doesn’t hide despite the negativity towards him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Some of our fans love players to fail so they can say “I told you do”. We must be the only fans that have this cancer amongst us.

May worked like fuck, harassed the opposition defence and helped Shinnie and Ferguson too. He clearly wants to improve and doesn’t hide despite the negativity towards him.

Sorry if we hurt players feelings but when they aren't doing their job to the required standard. They are going to get bitched about. That's just life. Especially in football. No gold stars just for taking part like all todays kids get treated.

Nobody WANTS our players to fail. That is just a BS comment the happy clappers make when their poor wee idols get some negative/honest comments voiced about them.

• Upvote 1

They had a few big chances but weren’t good enough. Couldn’t really understand the slant the media and Lennon were putting on it tbh. They are right up his arse at the moment though.