Motherwell V Aberdeen

Only positive is that St Midden are beating Fartz, Hibs only drawing with Dundee and Killie drawing with St J

So Killie st's. Both side that are above us gaining another point on us is a good thing. Not sure I agree. I think I would prefer a shite st Johnstone to win as they would be easier to potentially catch.

Hibs will still win I think. Hearts will draw

Barring a very surprisingly successful January transfer window by McInnes (ha ha ha ha ha) there is little chance of this side getting in top four this season, let alone finishing second in the league.

We are stuck with McInnes forever. Our ONLY hope of getting rid is if he miraculously pulls off a LC final win over Celtic.

• Upvote 1

Back on the topic of Wilson again, I canna help it, nae only is his movement shite and he is about as fast as a dead horse, I canna imagine him being a bundle of laughs in the dressing room either. Quicker he is shipped oot the better.

maybe something in the loan deal if he's fit he has to play unless it cost us money, canna see another reason to play him other wise