Motherwell V Aberdeen

We cannot use Devlins absence as an excuse for that lot of shite today.

There were a whole host of useless cunts responsible for that shite today. From players having mind on final & pretty much all of them knowing they are guaranteed a starting place, to the manager allowing this mentally to spread throughout the team because of his tactical shiteness & sticking by players that are continually sub standard.

I agree.

So, on the back of todays' disgrace of a performance, how will DM approach next week, knowing that his team was booed off today, stood off the Scum in the League Cup final two years ago,  seriously pissing off the fans in the process, and yet came within a baw hair of beating the cunts in the SC Final of the same season by pressing the fuckers from the first whistle?

Worrying that McGinn, May and Wilson got hooked today, which tells you about their chances of starting next week.

Fuck knows

The only excuse for that is the "they obviously had their mind on the final next week" and if they don't perform next week then they will rightly be called out for it and hopefully binned! If there's no reaction a lot of people might get their wish with DM getting pushed towards the exit

I seriously hope that quote did not come from the manager as it his job to make sure that does not happen and that every player is fighting for his place in the final. I just do not see the fear factor in the players that a respected manager should be capable of engendering in them. Tactics and team selection are not his only responsibilities as the ability to kick ass hard when required is also a part of his remit and to be honest Chewie I just don't see that from this manager.

• Upvote 1

I seriously hope that quote did not come from the manager as it his job to make sure that does not happen and that every player is fighting for his place in the final. I just do not see the fear factor in the players that a respected manager should be capable of engendering in them. Tactics and team selection are not his only responsibilities as the ability to kick ass hard when required is also a part of his remit and to be honest Chewie I just don't see that from this manager.

Nah, I was just guessing at what the standard excuse would be the week before a Cup Final for a terrible performance. Pisses me off that that should ever be acceptable and the problem is that DM does protect his players too much, when a Fergie style rocket up the arse might do the job a lot better than a Wee arm round the shoulder and saying don't worry.....next week

Next week could be fcucking carnage.

Maybe we need a casual reunion, so at least we win the battle off the park.

The thought of them cnuts with their mobile phone lights on in the 67th minute next week makes me puke

The casuals not getting on a bit? They'd have to stop for a wee break halfway through the battle for a rest and a pee break ;)

Motherwell are making a habit of humping us 3-0 under Robinson that's the third time in the seven games between the clubs since he took over from McGhee.

God help us next week. I expect Ball will be brought back into the starting 11 against Celtic probably in place of Wilson or May.

Let's just hope that Devlin makes it next week. Either way I think we will need an awful lot of luck to win the cup. The recent form of both sides suggests we'll lose. Let's just hope Celtic get a very hard game in Norway on Thursday night.