Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Can anyone confirm to me what I think will be true:

Shinnie and Logan absolutely dogmeat?

Both revered by our support as legends. When on form they are both excellent but this season they've both been fucking garbage, in my opinion.

Before anyone goes mental. St Johnstone are on a decent run and every game this season seems to be no given.

McInnes is very much aware that we are lacking upfront. He will be desperate I’m sure to get us through to January and get

someone in. I’d like us to try and get Scott Allan if possible.

Just look at Killie today. Absolutely pumped.

League is a different beast this year. Many ups and downs still to come.

• Downvote 2

One thing I will say in defence of DMc re the calibre of football:

We don't even have a fucking training ground.

That issue is entirely Stuart Milnes fault. I'd presume it's really hard to stick an identity on a team when your training varies so often and is dependent on availability of facilities. Even then, I imagine St Johnstone are in a worse position than us, and as Del Monte said above, they always put in maximum effort and generally punch above their weight.

Irrespective of this, we should lose 3-0 to Motherwell and 2-0 to Saint Johnstone. That just shouldn't happen.

Not worried. We've got a fantastic chance to shoot up the table in the next 6 games. Lets see what happens. DM will hopefully fix our lack of forwards in January.

Today was a chance to shoot up the league. We failed miserably. Don't get your hopes up that we're suddenly going to go on a winning run this month. We create nothing.

• Upvote 1

Before anyone goes mental. St Johnstone are on a decent run and every game this season seems to be no given.

McInnes is very much aware that we are lacking upfront. He will be desperate I’m sure to get us through to January and get

Mcinnes has no idea what a decent striker looks like, dont hold your breath that will change in January. He signed one good striker 5 years ago, then a conveyor belt of shite eversince.

• Upvote 1

Pull your head out of McInnes arse.
  • Upvote 6

One thing I will say in defence of DMc re the calibre of football:

We don't even have a fucking training ground.

That issue is entirely Stuart Milnes fault. I'd presume it's really hard to stick an identity on a team when your training varies so often and is dependent on availability of facilities. Even then, I imagine St Johnstone are in a worse position than us, and as Del Monte said above, they always put in maximum effort and generally punch above their weight.

Irrespective of this, we should lose 3-0 to Motherwell and 2-0 to Saint Johnstone. That just shouldn't happen.

That didn't seem to matter when we were winning everything in Scotland and European trophies?

And to say they have no training facilities is just shite. They have more facility now than ever before.

It's not just up front we have issues.

It's the midfield too. Absolute shite and offers 0 (zero) creativity.

I'd be inclined to drop ball and Ferguson to see if that changes things and offers opportunities as the current set up ain't doing fuck all.

I agree with this. First move has to be central mid. If this was basketball I'd say the team has no point guard right now. 

• Upvote 1

Slow safety first football where Mciness wants to dominate set pieces.

Worked well enough when had better CMs who could keep ball, allow defence to come up and then play ball out to Hayes/McGinn to fire in as many crosses as possible.

Now SPL is better, Aberdeen have one decent attacking player in GMS and no pace or goalscorers.

Mcinnes wont sign a no.10 type. Did not seem to fancy Christie or Maddison there all that much as probably thought they took too many risks.

• Upvote 1