Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

McInnes defence league assemble.

League Cup 2014.

First win at Ibrox in 25 years.

We tried really hard to win 3 cup finals.

We won a semi against Rangers.

We competed with Burnley. Yeah that's right, we competed!

#KINGSFORD

Support the team! At least it's not McGhee! Would you rather we went back to finishing 9th than the current 6th place we find ourselves in? What would you rather? Hmmm? #InDerekWeTrust

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day, we beat the hun and we'll get top 6, what else matters??

We're not a good team and the manager is cack, I got loads of negatives for pointing this out Months ago, taking back Mcginn was the last straw for me. I have 2 season tickets in my pockets, can't give them away.

That's acceptable though.

Little effort isn't.

The occasional McKenna magic and GMS being GMS aside (plus a little magic from the up and comers) I just don't see the right personnel in the midfield to setup a striker, and I'm not sure if the strikers are up to the task either. But without seeing them get put in good positions it's hard to tell if Wilson is up to the task. 

I'm not willing to lay the problems on the keeper, or lowe, Mckenna, or Shinnie.

Frankly I think Shinnie and GMS are going to leave. And as far as I'm concerned they can sell McGinn. 

That's acceptable though.

Little effort isn't.

The occasional McKenna magic and GMS being GMS aside (plus a little magic from the up and comers) I just don't see the right personnel in the midfield to setup a striker, and I'm not sure if the strikers are up to the task either. But without seeing them get put in good positions it's hard to tell if Wilson is up to the task. 

I'm not willing to lay the problems on the keeper, or lowe, Mckenna, or Shinnie.

Frankly I think Shinnie and GMS are going to leave. And as far as I'm concerned they can sell McGinn. 

League Cup 2014.

First win at Ibrox in 25 years.

We tried really hard to win 3 cup finals.

We won a semi against Rangers.

We competed with Burnley. Yeah that's right, we competed!

#KINGSFORD

Support the team! At least it's not McGhee! Would you rather we went back to finishing 9th than the current 6th place we find ourselves in? What would you rather? Hmmm? #InDerekWeTrust

Snowflake and confirmed happy clapper!

Missed GMS big time as otherwise we have nothing to worry a half decent opposition. Big January window as DMcI is (sadly) going nowhere. I have no confidence in anything positive happening though given track record unless Hamilton have a flair player and striker to poach. Could be a tough 6 months. Whilst I hope for some highlights in the coming games I fear we will view top six as an achievement.