Aberdeen 0 - 2 Hamilton

Playing for 3rd now.

Home form needs to pick up quickly or Kilmarnock and Hearts could catch us.

Hearts, Hib & Killie are all in the fight with us for top four places.

Huns are beyond us but our form could easily have us finishing sixth this season.

Maybe done just enough at weekend & with Hibs beating them tonight to stay far enough out of St Johnstones reach.

Lose this cup game & season is done imo. I think we will be in early LC groups next season but at least we will finally make a group stage in something

Guess fa let me doon for a 4 timer on coupon,3 goals or more a game...I thought we'd get a hatfull against them...Nice few quid as well...Utter shite team.

No one gives a fuck about your fucking coupon.

When did folk start thinking this kind of chat was interesting to others? Weird cunts who think this is an interesting thread of conversation.

• Upvote 1

Hibs that are 9 points behind?

Yes. Same ones.

How far are St Mirren & Accies behind us again?

Still 30 points to play for & this team we have at moment are easily capable of dropping more than half of those.

We still have Celtic & Hearts twice & Huns & Killie & (likely) Hibs once more.

Easily capable of only getting a couple of points from those fixtures when we cannot beat bottom table shite at home.

Seven of our remaining ten games are v top six teams & all of them are on better form than us since close of last window.

Remaining nine points we will play for against lower half sides is far from guaranteed either.

All our performances at home since the winter break have been very similar. We have been non existent in midfield, weak and vulnerable in defence and wasteful and lacking ideas up front. Why McInnes keeps setting us up the same way, playing the same style that is failing time and again is beyond me.

I'm not saying we were playing amazing football in December, but we were looking battle hardened and like we knew how to get a win. Now we look weak and unsure. Certainly not putting all the blame on Stewart, but changing the team to fit him in has been a failure so far. He just doesn't seem to work in a McInnes team.

Horrible to think what Sunday could be like if we play like we have been.

Pathetic from the manager and his players.

In a nutshell - if we get pumped on Sunday he needs to walk. The problem we have is that he won`t and the chairman would never sack him ....unless the fans rally as they did in the past. The only way wiggy will consider change is if the fans vote with their feet.

You’re right. Mcinnes could shag Milnes entire family, smear Shite on the walls of his house and run his dog over on the drive way on the way out and he still wouldn’t get the bullet. Entirely on his terms when he goes. Bleak as fuck.

I would like to see the stats before passing comment as I didnae watch it.  Are there any excuses? 

I agree with general sentiments about Stewart, he slows our attacks and tries to dribble his way to goal when we need a more direct 'get-to-the-byline-and-hit-the big man approach'.

It is very tough luck we've now lost our first choice five defenders to injury over the course of the season with Devlin, Logan and Hoban all long-term.

It seems though the general balance of our set-up / personnel just doesn't work at home?  McInnes though really does seem to be a one-trick-pony?

I'd love to see us try a more straightforward 4-4-2 formation against gers.

Lewis

Halford    Devlin    Mckenna     Shinnie

Ball             Gleeson           Ferguson         Ross

McGinn             May

I would like to see the stats before passing comment as I didnae watch it.  Are there any excuses? 

I agree with general sentiments about Stewart, he slows our attacks and tries to dribble his way to goal when we need a more direct 'get-to-the-byline-and-hit-the big man approach'.

It is very tough luck we've now lost our first choice five defenders to injury over the course of the season with Devlin, Logan and Hoban all long-term.

It seems though the general balance of our set-up / personnel just doesn't work at home?  McInnes though really does seem to be a one-trick-pony?

I'd love to see us try a more straightforward 4-4-2 formation against gers.

Lewis

Halford    Devlin    Mckenna     Shinnie

Ball             Gleeson           Ferguson         Ross

McGinn             May

Well Stewart isn't signing for us in Summer for sure.

Especially if McInnes is still with us. They have both combined to make him look very average again after he showed in first half of season he can be a great asset to a team at the top end.

Even though I credit Stewart with some of the drop in form since leaving Killie. The majority of that credit goes to McInnes for sure.

He can turn decent players into shite with great ease. He's a master of it