Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

The second half is totally indefensible.

The length of time it took to make subs, then you bring on a centre half up front.

It's laughable. We're being pipped to 3rd by Kilmarnock at the moment

Horrendous display second half. What the f@ck were Considine and McKenna thinking at their second?

And I've said it before and will say it again.....nothing good can ever come of selecting Stewart. He's a dodecahedral peg in a septuagonal hole. Or possibly just shyte…..

McInnes has to take the blame. His recruitment was utter dire this past summer. Wilson, Tansey and Forrester to name a few - what a complete an utter shambles. Our bench is shocking. Nothing there to change the game - no wonder McInnes scarcely uses it.

Folk getting all excited because we knocked The Rangers out of the cups - look at the league table - We're now behind Killie and soon both Hearts and Hibs too. We couldn't beat Kilmarnock, Livingston, St Mirren or Hamilton all at home. Motherwell will most likely beat us at home too. We are shite. Joe Lewis to stay and the rest can go including the overhyped Ferguson. Theres no excuses.

5th or 6th place finish and he has to go.

Not advocating him losing his job, just saying thats not ok.

If we win the Scottish Cup I don't care where we finish in the league. 

I just don't see that though.

5th or 6th place finish and he has to go.

Not advocating him losing his job, just saying thats not ok.

If we win the Scottish Cup I don't care where we finish in the league. 

I just don't see that though.

Even if we did win the Scottish its still not good enough to finish outside of the top 3. McInnes has a lot to answer for. We've had a string of horrific results - Livingston, Stenhousemuir, St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, and next up Motherwell. Too many people harping on about cup success - our team is god awful and is going to get thumped by Celtic. This season we have fallen apart. We failed to replace those that left in the summer.