Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Even if we did win the Scottish its still not good enough to finish outside of the top 3. McInnes has a lot to answer for. We've had a string of horrific results - Livingston, Stenhousemuir, St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, and next up Motherwell. Too many people harping on about cup success - our team is god awful and is going to get thumped by Celtic. This season we have fallen apart. We failed to replace those that left in the summer.

Nah I'd finish 10th if we got a trophy. Really doesn't bother me. 

Obviously your point of focus changes as a fan dependant on what competitions you're in.

Even if we did win the Scottish its still not good enough to finish outside of the top 3. McInnes has a lot to answer for. We've had a string of horrific results - Livingston, Stenhousemuir, St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, and next up Motherwell. Too many people harping on about cup success - our team is god awful and is going to get thumped by Celtic. This season we have fallen apart. We failed to replace those that left in the summer.

Agree with everything you're saying but if we win the Scottish cup everything will be forgiven for most people.

No chance were winning the Scottish cup and 5/6 place finish looks more and more likely.

Nae being funny but Stewart was one of the best player in the league at Kilmarnock. It’s clear to see where the blame lies for his non performance. Players don’t just turn Shite over night.

Birmingham staff and fans would disagree. And he's now totalled a season and a quarter with us and done hee haw. At least May runs his guts out when selected. Stewart is a man down when he's on the park

Compare it to Birmingham city all you want. I’ll stick to comparing it to a team in the same league as us. Quite clear that if you give Stewart the freedom of the pitch he will cause damage. Kilmarnock in terms of quality are similar to us so why wouldn’t we build a team around him like they did. I’ll tell you why, because McInnes is a stubborn bastard and is shoe horning him in to a system that he’s not suited. What’s the point in signing him if you’re going to play him out of position. He’s done it twice now and folk still wonder why he’s not playing well. Utterly clueless.

• Upvote 2

Woeful second half.

Stewart is a waste of time in our team. We need a 3rd midfielder instead.

Trying to change a game by putting Wilson on and the Devlin up front. What the fuck is that about? Smacks of a complete lack of ideas.

We were crying out for Stewart being replaced by a central mid to try and get some control of the game before they scored. We played 3 in midfield away to celtic 2nd half and at the huns. It's clear we get overrun on a weekly basis with just 2.

The league season is over. All about the cup.

Has been for some time for me, but win the cup and I’m not going to be dwelling too much on our league position this season. We’ve had some decent memories over the last few years but the biggest one was winning the league cup, finishing 2nd doesn’t live too long in the memory.

Nae being funny but Stewart was one of the best player in the league at Kilmarnock. It’s clear to see where the blame lies for his non performance. Players don’t just turn Shite over night.

He was good at Kilmarnock? ffs. Means fuck all. He looked good in a Dundee side and went to a bigger club in Birmingham and failed completely.

Players don't turn shite overnight, no but can easily be shown up. The boy is scared to cross the ball with his right foot.