If anyone is thinking of going on Sunday or still needs a ticket there are only currently 90 left on sale.

If anyone wants a free ticket (A5, West Stand, Row N Seat 92), PM me... I am now unable to go, so I'm happy to give anyone who wants it my name & address to go & collect it from the ticket office!

There’s no way he will start gleeson. Why would he, cunts not played all season.

There won't be a huge differnce in the minutes he's played compared to Deano.

If Gleeson doesn't play and Deano is in the middle with Ferguson (against the tims, in a Scottish Cup Semi Final, on the huge Hampden pitch) then Gleeson needs to be punted along with the cunt who bought him.

So we're going to start with Deano who has played 279mins in total alongside another teenager?

in the middle of the park?

v the tims experienced midfield?

with 2 currently less than convincing central defenders behind them?

in a semi?

on the huge Hampden pitch?

BUT

we'll not start a 30 year old, who has played more this season and has vast English Championship experience?

(granted he has been yet another disappointing signing).

Looking forward to seeing Devlin up front again when we're getting beat.

nI dERik wE tRUS.

• Downvote 1

So we're going to start with Deano who has played 279mins in total alongside another teenager?

in a semi?

BUT

we'll not start a 30 year old, who has played more this season and has vast English Championship experience?

nI dERik wE tRUS.

Aye, what’s your problem? ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

in a semi?

BUT

nI dERik wE tRUS.

Rather Devlin than May or Wilson

G-Stew Central and attack minded dictating, with Ferguson and Deano doing the running behind him. Niall and Connor interchanging on either wing - Cozzer doing what he does. That's the 6 I'm looking at. If a talisman like Graeme isn't there, there's no doubt in my mind it has to be fucking Dean Campbell in there; the desire to see the terrific wee prick in action is undeniable.

There he was smashing fuck out of yon hun at their own shite stadium - the next mingling with away fans, signing autographs and babies at dundee away. Haven't seen this sort of anticipation since Jess.

I'm personally attending properly cunted so as to prepare for a manic celebration.

See yous at Hampden - Mon you cunts haha YES

I'm with Dad on the 6 - although perhaps May for Stewart.

The danger of starting with 3 in central midfield is there's no-one to bring on.

I expect a defensive, counter-attacking line up from McInnes - not only as he has form, but also so that Celtic are less able to get behind Ball on the flank - he'll aim to keep it tight as per all recent games in Glasgow. As Celtic have struggled for goals recently, there's a fair chance of 0-0 or 1-1 at full time, so we'll need to consider fresh legs as well as the starting line up