Saddest news today is that Ryan Jack didn’t have to be taken off on a stretcher.

Absolutely gutted.

There's time yet.  He'll maybe make another appearance in Soul or something to celebrate Sevco finishing above Aberdeen FC for the first time in their history.

• Upvote 2

We played (as bad) as I thought we probably would. I'm sure most would have thought that we would have set up like we did with the patched up team. You make an enlightened point about how we didn't win. Well done.

Both pens are a joke. End of fucking story.

I did have you in the first 2 or 3 to come up with a way to excuse 1 or 2 of the penalties though. Cheers.

Come off it, if one of our players had been 'tackled' like their player for the first pen we'd all be screaming for it then claiming conspiracy once it wasn't given.

Pathetic performance. Blaming shite refereeing, which it was, is just ignoring the utter ineptitude of our own team.

The sooner this season is over and this team is ripped up the better. Abysmal summer recruiting two years running has culminated in a complete shitshow of a football team.

Completely appalling match. I don't know what i was expecting but with the injuries and bias I was at least hoping to draw nil - nil.  Should have expect this shite after Dufoe clocked Lewis in the face in the first half with no red card. The ref didn't see it my arse and anyway the linesman should have caught it- instead of trying to see how far he could shove his tongue up Gerard's arsehole. So many poor calls today. I'm frustrated and fuming, the huns can shove it they haven't won anything anyway but their gonna gloat till their heads fall off (which makes it even more infuriating). 

We got fuck all out of the game because we deserved fuck all.

Key players were missing but surely a more positive approach was needed.

Defoe getting away with hitting Lewis and the ref not picking up the foul on Ferguson

before their first pen and then Katic conning the ref is what you expect against the huns

but as annoying as their cheating is, our lack of appetite was wrong.

The gullible hun support think they are close to the tims but in reality they are nowhere near.

A big summer ahead where McInnes must get his signings right.

mcgregors mutant white trash n a rabid hun mongol bastart.. ez dain the eyes bulgin shyte evry gemme noo. .e hinks e cin intimidate cunts wi that shyte. jist mind how e wis stuck wi thin skanky blond bint fir aw they year..e wisna allowd tae dump her cos her faimily wis gangsters.. e wis telt tae stiy wi the cunt n e went alang wi it cos ez a fearty mongo bastart

• Upvote 2

We got fuck all out of the game because we deserved fuck all.

Key players were missing but surely a more positive approach was needed.

Defoe getting away with hitting Lewis and the ref not picking up the foul on Ferguson

before their first pen and then Katic conning the ref is what you expect against the huns

but as annoying as their cheating is, our lack of appetite was wrong.

The gullible hun support think they are close to the tims but in reality they are nowhere near.

A big summer ahead where McInnes must get his signings right.

My thoughts exactly. 

We were missing some players, but there should have been some attempt made to win this game... otherwise why even fucking bother. There was nothing from us. Not a fucking glimmer. 

The Huns can play a confident open game because our club seemed to be under the impression we were going to be hanging on for 90 minutes. 

Here's a thought... try having a fucking go rather than waiting for the inevitable. 

Just watched the highlights, how the fuck was Defoe's challenge on Lewis not a red card?

Deliberately raising his hand to strike an opponent.

Both pens were also soft in my opinion.

Sevco had put their appeal in pre-match for that one.

Saves time. I think they had it reviewed at the same time the appeals panel were gathered to review the Broadfoot one.

I thought Campbell and Ferguson were starting to do OK until the second penalty and the sending off.

Campbell was looking composed and keeping possession and Ferguson was spraying balls to either wing.

These two will have a big part to play next year.

Campbell coming on made a big difference to how we were playing.  We started holding onto the ball for more than 5 seconds and were knocking it about a bit and getting further up the park.  Then the ref absolutely kills the game with that ridiculous penalty/red card.

Our priority in the summer has to be a quality, experienced central midfielder to play in there with Ferguson and Campbell.  Gleesons not up to the job 

Had the look of a team who have given up yesterday. Absolutely appalling. Injury and suspension list dosn't help, but that is no excuse for such a gutless, spineless, weak performance. Thank god its end of season soon I cant deal with this anymore.

Think this has been the toughest season under Mcinnes. There's been something missing since game 1. Summer recruitment just wasn't good enough again. 

Why do I feel guilty for wishing that Mcinnes gets sacked.