Agreed.. not sure either of those soft penalties would have been called had the match been played in Aberdeen.  Now saying all that, Aberdeen was outplayed well before Consi was sent off.   Big Joe Lewis had a heck of a game to keep it close.  Would not be surprised if some English clubs become more interested in his services after this performance.  The bigger picture is that Killie lost and the Edinburgh clubs settled for a draw.  While the injuries continue to mount and the squad is not very big this year...

Guest milne_afc

After that performance I dread to think what the attendance will be next week to witness Celtic win the title. Fair play to those that show up.

Give them full South Stand if they agree to score no more than 5

Both penalties are questionable - soft is an accurate description. Defoe should be off for striking Lewis in the face during the first half. I'm feeling the same indignation as when we lost 4-2 at home to this lot. Our season has been severely dictated by injuries but also by a number of calamitous referring decisions. Clearly Hearts and ourselves see the benefit of VAR which is why there is such a willingness to invest into the technology. I'd hope the installment of VAR would help provide an even playing field when playing the ugly sisters.

VAR is only as good as the people operating it.

Don't see it making any difference if it's the same bias corrupt cunts that we have at the moment.

Gerrard has a word with the ref going in at half time.

Rangers get two of the softest penalties you'll see in the second half. There's no doubt in my mind Scottish football is corrupt. You can't beat these cunts fairly.

Having said all that, we've offered absolutely fuck all in this game.

The decisions had absolutely nothing to do with what that cunt said at half time.

The oldco penalty agreement is back in play for the hun. The sfa are back on board. They have been, as I've said, since the start of this season.

The decisions had absolutely nothing to do with what that cunt said at half time.

The oldco penalty agreement is back in play for the hun. The sfa are back on board. They have been, as I've said, since the start of this season.

You also said Greg Stewart wouldn't be signing for us again and look what happened.

The first pen is soft but there's contact and it's easy for the ref to give, second one is laughable however look at how we played, we were dreadful 1 shot on target the whole match so we got what we deserved, fuck all.

It was a 2-0 game, easily, just not in that manner obviously with those decisions.

Aye, we got the result the performance deserved but they should have had to beat is legitimately which they didn't.

God knows what team we'll be able to field next week. This team is done, we need new blood to complement the youngsters

The glezga mafia controlled the game, the shitheads had 15 players on the park 11 shitheads a referee who needs banned 2 linesmen and 1 arsehole Stewart. So put that together with all the injuries the Dons have along with the crippled Mcinnes signed they didn't do to bad. The Scotland job is where Mcinnes should go and give the Dons some one with a brain and balls like Clarke.

2 pens one for standing on someones toes who then throws himself up like Superman and a 2nd for ruffling someones hair only to be seen in the corrupt world of Scottish football. Team were pretty pathetic Today though, Gleeson and Wilson are shockingly bad, Cosgrove is an utter embarrassment and our Manager is utterly inept, only Mcinnes would take on a centre half for a winger at 0-0 in the first half. Can only see things getting worse next season if Mcinnes is in charge of recruitment

The glezga mafia controlled the game, the shitheads had 15 players on the park 11 shitheads a referee who needs banned 2 linesmen and 1 arsehole Stewart. So put that together with all the injuries the Dons have along with the crippled Mcinnes signed they didn't do to bad. The Scotland job is where Mcinnes should go and give the Dons some one with a brain and balls like Clarke.

Clarke signed up to new agency to get him a job doon sooth.

I just feel like we are as good as Sevco, resources be damned, but we never act like it. Admittedly the defend and nick a goal on a set piece strategy has worked this season against them but when it doesn't work, it's pretty frustrating. They'll finish closer to Celtic than we will to them. We say it every year now but a big transfer window coming up. The priority has, once again, got to be a midfield. We took Jack, Shinnie and McLean for granted, 'they're not irreplaceable' etc. Well, we missed having a midfield today.

I just feel like we are as good as Sevco, resources be damned, but we never act like it. Admittedly the defend and nick a goal on a set piece strategy has worked this season against them but when it doesn't work, it's pretty frustrating. They'll finish closer to Celtic than we will to them. We say it every year now but a big transfer window coming up. The priority has, once again, got to be a midfield. We took Jack, Shinnie and McLean for granted, 'they're not irreplaceable' etc. Well, we missed having a midfield today.

Our first eleven is more or less on par with theirs.

They've got loads of senior players compared to us though.

You also said Greg Stewart wouldn't be signing for us again and look what happened.

The first pen is soft but there's contact and it's easy for the ref to give, second one is laughable however look at how we played, we were dreadful 1 shot on target the whole match so we got what we deserved, fuck all.

This

We got what we deserved. That game resembled a top v bottom type fixture.

All this conspiracy pish is embarrassing.

We played (as bad) as I thought we probably would. I'm sure most would have thought that we would have set up like we did with the patched up team. You make an enlightened point about how we didn't win. Well done.

Both pens are a joke. End of fucking story.

I did have you in the first 2 or 3 to come up with a way to excuse 1 or 2 of the penalties though. Cheers.

Exactly the problem.

With those 3 types in midfield together we had a way to control, at least parts, of games as big as today's.

We had nothing at all in midfield today. We simply had to give up any idea of possession. When we did manage to get the ball up the park it was inevitable it would be long with no hope of any width, especially after young Mclennan went off.

Exactly the problem.

With those 3 types in midfield together we had a way to control, at least parts, of games as big as today's.

We had nothing at all in midfield today. We simply had to give up any idea of possession. When we did manage to get the ball up the park it was inevitable it would be long with no hope of any width, especially after young Mclennan went off.

I thought Campbell and Ferguson were starting to do OK until the second penalty and the sending off.

Campbell was looking composed and keeping possession and Ferguson was spraying balls to either wing.

These two will have a big part to play next year.