Gerrard has a word with the ref going in at half time.

Rangers get two of the softest penalties you'll see in the second half. There's no doubt in my mind Scottish football is corrupt. You can't beat these cunts fairly.

Having said all that, we've offered absolutely fuck all in this game.

Gerrard has a word with the ref going in at half time.

Rangers get two of the softest penalties you'll see in the second half. There's no doubt in my mind Scottish football is corrupt. You can't beat these cunts fairly.

Having said all that, we've offered absolutely fuck all in this game.

Both penalties are questionable - soft is an accurate description. Defoe should be off for striking Lewis in the face during the first half. I'm feeling the same indignation as when we lost 4-2 at home to this lot. Our season has been severely dictated by injuries but also by a number of calamitous referring decisions. Clearly Hearts and ourselves see the benefit of VAR which is why there is such a willingness to invest into the technology. I'd hope the installment of VAR would help provide an even playing field when playing the ugly sisters.

• Upvote 1

Both penalties are questionable - soft is an accurate description. Defoe should be off for striking Lewis in the face during the first half. I'm feeling the same indignation as when we lost 4-2 at home to this lot. Our season has been severely dictated by injuries but also by a number of calamitous referring decisions. Clearly Hearts and ourselves see the benefit of VAR which is why there is such a willingness to invest into the technology. I'd hope the installment of VAR would help provide an even playing field when playing the ugly sisters.

VAR? In Scottish football? Nae chance. Would make it far too even.