Sevco v Aberdeen

• Admin

In their vitriol and dehumanising language about Aberdeen fans being the worst in the universe, scum, 'worse than tarriers'  it's like they've forgotten they're Scotland's shame.

To the huns looking in and lacking complete self-awareness, we remember.

Thousands of you rioted in Manchester over a broken TV. There was a special Rangers CrimeWatch episode for you for fuck sake.

article-1019816-01401B0100000578-403_468

:hunbash:

• Upvote 6
Guest milne_afc

Also, this "irrelevant tinpot club" has achieved more on the biggest stage than the Establishment backed religious extremists of Govan.

And the Ricksen/Ferguson image was my work.

I think apathy in general is setting in with Scottish football fans it's not restricted to those that follow AFC. It was good for a few years with no huns but now they are back and strong (in Scottish football terms anyway) and it's clear we are back to the bad old days of a permanent two horse race. I think a lot of fans genuinely can't be fucked with all that again and will turn their backs on the game here.

Many of us were smart enough to do that years ago.

In its current form, Scottish football is dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

The rotting carcass is barely animated by hatred, bigotry and a completely myopic 2 team rivalry.

• Admin

This was my favourite:

Why would the moderator even allow that no why would his fellow supporters allow it sick individual.

@@Bebo

Was that in relation to an avatar of Robert Black? Like, who gives a fuck. Who'd have thought these 'nobody likes us - we don't care' sorts are delicate snowflakes that cry in the corner over the tiniest amount of offence, yet shout bile, sectarian epithets and dehumanizing language themselves.

If they don't want to be offended, they shouldn't search it out on a place they know they'd find it. Of course, the cheek and hypocrisy coming from Follow Follow of all places too.

• Upvote 3

Today was surely McInnes' 9-0 moment (even though it was only 5).

There can't be any way back for him now, and any club with a shred of sense would be looking for his replacement already.

It genuinely feels like this all over again.

https://youtu.be/5jSGFFTZiJk

Most hysterical post yet, well done. It was nothing like the 9-0 under McGhee. Anyone comparing our current situation to the McGhee days obviously wasn’t attending during that regime.

If we got beat 5-0 from the tims yesterday there wouldn’t be such a backlash, it’s really only because it’s rangers and some of our fans are weirdly obsessed with them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Most hysterical post yet, well done. It was nothing like the 9-0 under McGhee. Anyone comparing our current situation to the McGhee days obviously wasn’t attending during that regime.

If we got beat 5-0 from the tims yesterday there wouldn’t be such a backlash, it’s really only because it’s rangers and some of our fans are weirdly obsessed with them.

It's worse than the 9-0 because of where we are now, we are meant to be challenging them, the 9-0 came when we were already brutal and going through the motions.

I think apathy in general is setting in with Scottish football fans it's not restricted to those that follow AFC. It was good for a few years with no huns but now they are back and strong (in Scottish football terms anyway) and it's clear we are back to the bad old days of a permanent two horse race. I think a lot of fans genuinely can't be fucked with all that again and will turn their backs on the game here.

I think this is very accurate. The media hysteria over an old firm title race is tedious at best and very little else seems to matter outside the old firm again. I personally have lost interest in Scottish football due to it. I think a lot of people on here are the same but don’t properly realise it.

Just for the drive up.

Once we've kicked the Hun cunt all over the place back to Reekies mums for whisky and stovies.

Word is she's quite the vixen.

The local Huns are easy pickings, none of them have stepped foot outside the Moray boundaries.

Mama Dock will be more than happy putting on a big pan of the finest stovies you’ve ever tasted washed doon we her personal stash oh 40 year old Glenfarclas.

Mental how a group oh grown men can get so bent oot oh shape over a picture.