Sevco v Aberdeen

Most hysterical post yet, well done. It was nothing like the 9-0 under McGhee. Anyone comparing our current situation to the McGhee days obviously wasn’t attending during that regime.

If we got beat 5-0 from the tims yesterday there wouldn’t be such a backlash, it’s really only because it’s rangers and some of our fans are weirdly obsessed with them.

It was exactly like the 9-0 under McGhee. 

The lack of interest from either the players or the management was an exact parallel. 

You thought we would be challenging Rangers this season?

They spend about 4 times what we do on players and signed decent players over the summer. Whether or not they spent £7million on Kent is unknown but they still managed to sign him. Our own club captain left to go to the huns last season. This was always going to happen, we are back to the duopoly that we had before they died.

So your man Deek signed shite then?  If we aren't in the league to challenge Celtic and Rangers then why are we bothering?  Why did the manager get a new contract and an increased budget if it's not to challenge those two teams?

Most hysterical post yet, well done. It was nothing like the 9-0 under McGhee. Anyone comparing our current situation to the McGhee days obviously wasn’t attending during that regime.

If we got beat 5-0 from the tims yesterday there wouldn’t be such a backlash, it’s really only because it’s rangers and some of our fans are weirdly obsessed with them.

Wrap up you blethering idiot. That Celtic team were far better than the huns and we were down to ten men early doors so despite the additional four goals it wasn’t really that much worse

• Upvote 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/scotland/49873515

By far the worst we've played under McInnes. The lack of effort and laziness for some of the goals is absolutely sickening. Injuries are a convenient excuse but that starting XI should be much more competitive than that. Guys like Logan, Ferguson and Hedges absolutely selling the jersey at times. 

This result will stick in the craw of supporters for a long time to come and is almost definitely the one that will see him walk (IMO) this season. Complete and utter capitulation.

So your man Deek signed shite then? If we aren't in the league to challenge Celtic and Rangers then why are we bothering? Why did the manager get a new contract and an increased budget if it's not to challenge those two teams?

Why does any other club outwith the old firm bother then? Should we all just give up because fat wee weirdos like you thinks there’s no point unless you can win all the time?

Why does any other club outwith the old firm bother then? Should we all just give up because fat wee weirdos like you thinks there’s no point unless you can win all the time?

2 out of 3 there so fair play 

We had 13mins time of possession yesterday, it's pathetic, people like you keep churning out shitty excuses.  why does the club have it's largest ever budget along with it's highest ever coach if we aren't in the league to challenge Celtic and Rangers?  Why does the club not try to do things differently, like maybe invest and improve in scouting and coaching staff, their focus is all wrong but that should be no surprise when the cunts that run the club think a legacy is having a tin shack in the countryside.

• Upvote 1

But it was worse? Good, some perspective.

Yesterday was worse, reason being we are supposed to be a challenger club now (the clubs words not mines) so getting spanked off of our main rivals isn't something that should be taken lightly especially when performances have been poor and the football has been brutal.

I take the point about a 5-0 scudding off a team costing silly millions yesterday. But I don’t remember us returning the favour, or even coming close when they were skint and shite. Even the Maddison free kick game, pleasing though it was, was a sit back and absorb affair as I recall. Got lucky that day, completely backfired the next with the 3-0 off of Kenny Miller and thon Dodo bastard. It’s all been about respect from the off.

• Upvote 1

I take the point about a 5-0 scudding off a team costing silly millions yesterday. But I don’t remember us returning the favour, or even coming close when they were skint and shite. Even the Maddison free kick game, pleasing though it was, was a sit back and absorb affair as I recall. Got lucky that day, completely backfired the next with the 3-0 off of Kenny Miller and thon Dodo bastard. It’s all been about respect from the off.

Bizarrely enough we were the poorer team by some distance in the 2-1 win but absolutely bossed the majority of the 3-0 defeat.

2 out of 3 there so fair play

We had 13mins time of possession yesterday, it's pathetic, people like you keep churning out shitty excuses. why does the club have it's largest ever budget along with it's highest ever coach if we aren't in the league to challenge Celtic and Rangers? Why does the club not try to do things differently, like maybe invest and improve in scouting and coaching staff, their focus is all wrong but that should be no surprise when the cunts that run the club think a legacy is having a tin shack in the countryside.

It's a good question.

I'm sure we could be absolutely this abject, boring and unambitious with a much cheaper squad and cheaper manager.

Snivelling little snitches.

Let's call his employers, let's call the police, let's inform the media, let's harass his family.

Disgusting creatures.

Then there is the tough guys.

"I'd love to see him in the town after the match"

"give me 20 minutes with him"

Most likely a trap for homosexual engagement.

All seems pointless as I heard the boy left his PC open at a public library and the pictire that they are getting their dirty 3 day unwashed pants in a twist about was actually a Celtic fan with learning difficulties.

Not sure how they worked out the last bit.

Guarantee they will all be twats who say shit like "snitches get stitches" while being desperate to grass up and harass. Weegies are awful.

I’m not disagreeing regardless of its snidey tone. But it’s not 100% McInnes fault either. Symptomatic of what was discussed elsewhere re indoctrinated (and fat) players. Think we’re an easy touch. We are.

Agreed. Stewart is I suspect going to turn out to be 100% one of "those" players.

The ones that will take the best money they can find when offered but only have any sort of decent effort level or contribution when they feel like it - and to double down on this the "feel like it" will be at its highest when playing for the scum, surrounded by other like minded scum.

The rest of Scottish Football is irrelevant to these guys, as a club AFC really need to start vetting for, almost profiling this sort of hun/tim obsessed mindset and get them out of the club for good. We need winners who don't give a fuck who they are up against and don't need a rendition of god save the queen or some bigoted rubbish to get them up for it.