Aberdeen 3 - 0 Kilmarnock

Gallagher is now without doubt outed as a must play type of deal; which is firmly stunting the development of obviously more deserving of minutes (Ando, the Wilson Show, anyone else).

Take the hit cormack son. He's pish.

Had similar thoughts but he remained on bench against Hamilton

Let's look at the stats - what's his appearance ratio?

From Transfermarket stats website

League - Squad: 12, Starting eleven: 5, Substituted in: 6, On the bench: 1, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

Cup - Squad: 2, Starting eleven: 1, Substituted in: 1, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0,

Europe - Squad: 6, Starting eleven: 6, Substituted in: 0, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

I make it 20 games this season, he started 12 games, subbed on 7 times and sat on the bench once.

An awful lot of game time for a pretty pish player that is on loan.

Edit: The same website says that he's appeared 1282 minutes (1830 minutes for the season so far).

So he has appeared in 70% of game time this season.

Fuck off you miserable cunt.

nope, go fuck yer sisters dirty skants again virgin.

Are you shagging Anderson?

just think he’s being fucked over by Mcinnes & at the price of losing him at end of contract at this rate.

Perhaps, with Mcinnes and his back room team watching Anderson on a daily basis at training and reserve matches etc, they have a better understanding of where Anderson is with his career and capabilities so they are best placed to make these calls?

Remember the same clamour about giving Shankland game time back in the day, bottom line is that he was just not good enough and never grabbed his chance once he was given it. Nae sure if it was Mcinnes or not (and canna be arsed checking) but same principle applies.

difference there is. Anderson TOOK his chance when given the few chances last season & was easily our best option as far a form at time but still got done over by mcwitless  

That's fair enough but if you don't give the boy some game time we'll never find out if he can cut it.

Shankland only got cameo appearances as Rooney was in good form at that time.

It's the same scenario for Anderson with Cosgrove.

He could have given Anderson a run out yesterday when Cosgrove got injured I thought.

My gut instinct is that Anderson isn't really the type of striker McInnes likes. He needs to go out on loan to lower spl or decent championship so we can see how he's developing.

Anderson has shown up better than any of the cunts (other than Cosgrove) that have unjustly gotten games ahead of him. Basically down to the fact Mcinnes tries for far too long to flog the dead horse signings he makes to desperately prove he wasn’t wrong. That useless prick that never scored being a perfect example (forgot the fkrs name he was that irrelevant) also Main, even bloody Wilson to some extent. 

It’s called being part of a squad of players. He sits on the bench because he’s fucking told to and if he doesn’t get subbed on then tough shit, that’s his problem not the managers. Maybe if he pulled his finger out his arse and actually started training well he might get a sniff. It’s weird how eager you are for him to play even though he’s shown absolutely no evidence of being good enough at this level (yet).

if he wasn’t doing enough in training he wouldn’t even be on the bench, Mcinnes has said as much about all his players plenty times in past so clearly that is BS from you. Yesterday was the perfect chance to give him minutes. 3-0 up & striker off injured. Coming up to winter fixture pile up & a potential niggle/injury to our top striker. Do you not think the sensible thing is to give a back up striker some first team minutes? Especially one that has been on form in recent times for reserves.

Anderson has shown more in the little time he’s had than most others have (barring Cosgrove) in the time they have. When you consider the amount of time some of the rejects have been given, Anderson would have shown a hell of a lot major than they have given what they were..

• Downvote 2

nope, go fuck yer sisters dirty skants again virgin. just think he’s being fucked over by Mcinnes & at the price of losing him at end of contract at this rate. difference there is. Anderson TOOK his chance when given the few chances last season & was easily our best option as far a form at time but still got done over by mcwitless Anderson has shown up better than any of the cunts (other than Cosgrove) that have unjustly gotten games ahead of him. Basically down to the fact Mcinnes tries for far too long to flog the dead horse signings he makes to desperately prove he wasn’t wrong. That useless prick that never scored being a perfect example (forgot the fkrs name he was that irrelevant) also Main, even bloody Wilson to some extent. if he wasn’t doing enough in training he wouldn’t even be on the bench, Mcinnes has said as much about all his players plenty times in past so clearly that is BS from you. Yesterday was the perfect chance to give him minutes. 3-0 up & striker off injured. Coming up to winter fixture pile up & a potential niggle/injury to our top striker. Do you not think the sensible thing is to give a back up striker some first team minutes? Especially one that has been on form in recent times for reserves.

Anderson has shown more in the little time he’s had than most others have (barring Cosgrove) in the time they have. When you consider the amount of time some of the rejects have been given, Anderson would have shown a hell of a lot major than they have given what they were..

How long did it take you to write that?

nope, go fuck yer sisters dirty skants again virgin. just think he’s being fucked over by Mcinnes & at the price of losing him at end of contract at this rate. difference there is. Anderson TOOK his chance when given the few chances last season & was easily our best option as far a form at time but still got done over by mcwitless Anderson has shown up better than any of the cunts (other than Cosgrove) that have unjustly gotten games ahead of him. Basically down to the fact Mcinnes tries for far too long to flog the dead horse signings he makes to desperately prove he wasn’t wrong. That useless prick that never scored being a perfect example (forgot the fkrs name he was that irrelevant) also Main, even bloody Wilson to some extent. if he wasn’t doing enough in training he wouldn’t even be on the bench, Mcinnes has said as much about all his players plenty times in past so clearly that is BS from you. Yesterday was the perfect chance to give him minutes. 3-0 up & striker off injured. Coming up to winter fixture pile up & a potential niggle/injury to our top striker. Do you not think the sensible thing is to give a back up striker some first team minutes? Especially one that has been on form in recent times for reserves.

Tl;dr

Curtis Main came good. That was a brilliant header and then his flick to Cosgrove was glorious. Played well throughout

Ferguson is immense. He reminds me a lot of a young Eoin Jess. Only missing goals from 30 yards against the huns. 

Greg Leigh also turning into a very good signing

Lewis solid again, even using his face to stop a shot from close range.

Kilmarnock was absolutely shite and we could've and should've scored a few more. Pleasing

I bloody love football

This is the frustrating thing. 

Killie and Motherwell are (currently) the closest we have as rivals for third, and we're clearly a class above both of them when we go out and play our game.  But we let ourselves down by having absolutely no confidence when it comes to the cheeks, basically surrendering before the game even begins. 

3-0 going on 6-0, a great win.

Lots of excuses made for killie with their makeshift defence, but we have our injuries to lament too.

A sickener that motherwell managed to pip livingston late on, but we will catch them soon enough.

No we didn't. We had Bryson out. I don't include Scott Wright as he isn't a regular starter.

I fucking do, that's why I asked. Now kindly answer the question.

Well ok then just because it’s you.

probably took all of 4-5 mins at most. Biggest pain in arse was trying to get between each multiquote post using iPad. fingers too fat to get in between the ] [ so that part was a little frustrating but as I said, I had whisky so that eased my frustrations 

Aberdeen are in a class of their own. And by that I mean, Rangers and Celtic are a class above ATM, we're in the next tier, then there's the Motherwells and Killies etc, then the rest. 

It's going to be a pretty dire next few seasons as the bigots get stronger and pull away even further whilst we just plod away looking to make semis/finals and a European spot. 

Aberdeen are in a class of their own. And by that I mean, Rangers and Celtic are a class above ATM, we're in the next tier, then there's the Motherwells and Killies etc, then the rest. 

It's going to be a pretty dire next few seasons as the bigots get stronger and pull away even further whilst we just plod away looking to make semis/finals and a European spot. 

Don't agree with that at all

If we were a class above Motherwell and Killie we wouldn't be drawing with St Johnstone and Hibs at home and getting beat by St Mirren. 

Although I do agree with us plodding away and it being very boring for the next few seasons if McInnes stays. Quite honestly, if I had to guess, I think it will get worse if McInnes goes. But I'd still like to take the risk... if he stays I don't see trophies or getting closer to celtic/therangers. So at worst it will just be the same but without getting to play 2 or 3 rounds of European pre-qualifiers

Guest the shepherd

One of the bigots won't hopefully survive much longer unless Neil Doncaster bails them out.