Aberdeen 3 - 0 Kilmarnock

Or that you said we would concede one just for something to moan about/take the shine off it.

Or because I'm not  omniscient,  and we're up against one of our direct competitors for third spot, ergo they may have snatched a goal. 

Also been praising Cosgrove's progress. 

That's quite positive, some might say. 

Enjoyed that, Ferguson was immense, thought Main was decent. Two up front really does make life harder

for the opposition so hopefully that continues.

Wouldn’t hold your breath. The hun bore was raving on about how much we restricted Kilmarnock when we reverted to 4-5-1 in his post match interview

Just watched the game, had managed to avoid all references to it ( easy here).

Not bad again. Some good performances from Ferguson, McKenna, Cosgrove and even main who battled away ,but was pretty stranded after Cosgrove went off. My MOTM however was Leigh, i thought it was between him and Ferguson but Greg shaded it for me.

Was a little disappointing that Anderson didn't come on for Cosgrove to keep the 2 up front thing going, but McLennan did very well have to say. 

Main has said in interviews before he plays better up top with a strike partner and that’s why his form suffered last year when Robinson changed to a 1 up top at Motherwell, he has always played well with the reserves when playing along side Anderson, think one of Andersons hat tricks was with main along side him so would like to see them two given a chance together if cosgrove Is out for longer than has been said

Fine n dandy doing his best to ruin another match thread with his inane drivel i see.

Oh boo fkn hoo. I have every right to bitch about things I don’t agree with & today that was McInnes’s decision to yet again leave Anderson benched when he could easily of given him minutes today after cosgrove injury.

just because some do not like the fact I will always voice my distaste at McInnes’s calls very often well that is their fkn problem not fkn mine.

bunch of fkn blinkered cunts. Think a couple of wins makes him ok again lol.

He is totally mismanaging Anderson. Disgusting the way he has treated him. Even when he was clearly the only form striker early last season. 

Why even put the poor cunt on the bench when he clearly has zero intentions of playing him. Only answer to that is because he’s being a complete cunt to him & totally mismanaging him. He will not sign a new deal if McInnes is still manager when the time comes.

btw, don’t assume this was all aimed at/in reply to you ‘rod’ lol only the first four words were for you. ;)

• Downvote 2

I thought Main played well, as did Cosgrove, Fergie and Leigh. Couple of good saves from super Joe in the 1st half as well. Clancy is a disgrace, how the fuck did Cosgrove not get at least 1 pen? Comfortable win, Killie look a bit shite.

Main showed himself for the clumsy no footed ‘striker’ he is.

He’s a slow & bulky Darren Mackie. 

• Downvote 2

Oh boo fkn hoo. I have every right to bitch about things I don’t agree with & today that was McInnes’s decision to yet again leave Anderson benched when he could easily of given him minutes today after cosgrove injury.

just because some do not like the fact I will always voice my distaste at McInnes’s calls very often well that is their fkn problem not fkn mine.

bunch of fkn blinkered cunts. Think a couple of wins makes him ok again lol.

He is totally mismanaging Anderson. Disgusting the way he has treated him. Even when he was clearly the only form striker early last season.

Why even put the poor cunt on the bench when he clearly has zero intentions of playing him. Only answer to that is because he’s being a complete cunt to him & totally mismanaging him. He will not sign a new deal if McInnes is still manager when the time comes.

btw, don’t assume this was all aimed at/in reply to you ‘rod’ lol only the first four words were for you. ;)

Are you shagging Anderson?