Aberdeen 3 - 0 Kilmarnock

Oh boo fkn hoo. I have every right to bitch about things I don’t agree with & today that was McInnes’s decision to yet again leave Anderson benched when he could easily of given him minutes today after cosgrove injury.

just because some do not like the fact I will always voice my distaste at McInnes’s calls very often well that is their fkn problem not fkn mine.

bunch of fkn blinkered cunts. Think a couple of wins makes him ok again lol.

He is totally mismanaging Anderson. Disgusting the way he has treated him. Even when he was clearly the only form striker early last season.

Why even put the poor cunt on the bench when he clearly has zero intentions of playing him. Only answer to that is because he’s being a complete cunt to him & totally mismanaging him. He will not sign a new deal if McInnes is still manager when the time comes.

Perhaps, with Mcinnes and his back room team watching Anderson on a daily basis at training and reserve matches etc, they have a better understanding of where Anderson is with his career and capabilities so they are best placed to make these calls?

Remember the same clamour about giving Shankland game time back in the day, bottom line is that he was just not good enough and never grabbed his chance once he was given it. Nae sure if it was Mcinnes or not (and canna be arsed checking) but same principle applies.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps, with Mcinnes and his back room team watching Anderson on a daily basis at training and reserve matches etc, they have a better understanding of where Anderson is with his career and capabilities so they are best placed to make these calls?

Remember the same clamour about giving Shankland game time back in the day, bottom line is that he was just not good enough and never grabbed his chance once he was given it. Nae sure if it was Mcinnes or not (and canna be arsed checking) but same principle applies.

That's fair enough but if you don't give the boy some game time we'll never find out if he can cut it.

Shankland only got cameo appearances as Rooney was in good form at that time.

It's the same scenario for Anderson with Cosgrove.

He could have given Anderson a run out yesterday when Cosgrove got injured I thought.

My gut instinct is that Anderson isn't really the type of striker McInnes likes. He needs to go out on loan to lower spl or decent championship so we can see how he's developing.

That's fair enough but if you don't give the boy some game time we'll never find out if he can cut it.

Shankland only got cameo appearances as Rooney was in good form at that time.

It's the same scenario for Anderson with Cosgrove.

He could have given Anderson a run out yesterday when Cosgrove got injured I thought.

My gut instinct is that Anderson isn't really the type of striker McInnes likes. He needs to go out on loan to lower spl or decent championship so we can see how he's developing.

Let’s not forget Ryan Fraser would have been bombed at Pittodrie had Niall McGinn and a few others not had an early season injury that forced Craig Brown into playing the diminutive winger.

• Upvote 1

Oh boo fkn hoo. I have every right to bitch about things I don’t agree with & today that was McInnes’s decision to yet again leave Anderson benched when he could easily of given him minutes today after cosgrove injury.

just because some do not like the fact I will always voice my distaste at McInnes’s calls very often well that is their fkn problem not fkn mine.

bunch of fkn blinkered cunts. Think a couple of wins makes him ok again lol.

He is totally mismanaging Anderson. Disgusting the way he has treated him. Even when he was clearly the only form striker early last season. 

Why even put the poor cunt on the bench when he clearly has zero intentions of playing him. Only answer to that is because he’s being a complete cunt to him & totally mismanaging him. He will not sign a new deal if McInnes is still manager when the time comes.

btw, don’t assume this was all aimed at/in reply to you ‘rod’ lol only the first four words were for you. ;)

It’s called being part of a squad of players. He sits on the bench because he’s fucking told to and if he doesn’t get subbed on then tough shit, that’s his problem not the managers. Maybe if he pulled his finger out his arse and actually started training well he might get a sniff. It’s weird how eager you are for him to play even though he’s shown absolutely no evidence of being good enough at this level (yet).

It’s called being part of a squad of players. He sits on the bench because he’s fucking told to and if he doesn’t get subbed on then tough shit, that’s his problem not the managers. Maybe if he pulled his finger out his arse and actually started training well he might get a sniff. It’s weird how eager you are for him to play even though he’s shown absolutely no evidence of being good enough at this level (yet).

Just ignore the cunt min.

• Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Or because I'm not omniscient, and we're up against one of our direct competitors for third spot, ergo they may have snatched a goal.

Also been praising Cosgrove's progress.

That's quite positive, some might say.

Very underrated Oasis song.

Guest the shepherd

Surely all Oasis songs are actually overrated?

We are not speaking about the likes of the Killers or Kings of Leon here min, two astronomically overrated bands. Oasis were/are arguably one of the greatest bands of all-time.

Oasis were/are arguably one of the greatest bands of all-time.

Oh my.

Thanks for proving my point*.  :P

*Though I did buy Definitely Maybe the day it was released.

From that shoppie diagonally across from the Grill.

I also apologise for quoting the excellence of the Grill alongside the humdrum, mediocrity of Oasis.

Different strokes for different folks though.

Oh my.

Thanks for proving my point*.  :P

*Though I did buy Definitely Maybe the day it was released.

From that shoppie diagonally across from the Grill.

I also apologise for quoting the excellence of the Grill alongside the humdrum, mediocrity of Oasis.

Different strokes for different folks though.

Love The Strokes.